Featured Not resolved

We switched over to Time Warner Cable recently for some reason, it might have been because it was slightly cheaper than the internet we had before.Anyways, as soon as we get it, the internet starts going out.

And I'm not talking like twice a week, I'm talking like once every 20-30 minutes. It doesn't go out for very long, it's usually only about a minute or so, then it comes back on, but when I'm trying to get things done or maybe just play a game online, it's almost impossible to stand. I attached a photo of a program I installed to help me monitor when the internet goes out. If you can't tell, it's even worse here than I mentioned.

That shows that in the span of 11 minutes, the I lost internet NINE TIMES. Although some were only a couple of seconds, you can imagine how frustrating this can be.

I only hope that I can stop you before it's too late because switching to Time Warner is the worst thing you can possibly do.I also hope someone from the company reads this and decides to do something about this because it's completely unacceptable and I cannot stand this for much longer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of time warner cable internet service. Time Warner Cable needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned time warner cable internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Time Warner Cable.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

SSR_Odysseus
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1187962

FYI, I did not mean to give the 5 out of 5 stars. My real rating is 1 out of 5 stars