Time Warner Cable internet is a joke
We switched over to Time Warner Cable recently for some reason, it might have been because it was slightly cheaper than the internet we had before.Anyways, as soon as we get it, the internet starts going out.
And I'm not talking like twice a week, I'm talking like once every 20-30 minutes. It doesn't go out for very long, it's usually only about a minute or so, then it comes back on, but when I'm trying to get things done or maybe just play a game online, it's almost impossible to stand. I attached a photo of a program I installed to help me monitor when the internet goes out. If you can't tell, it's even worse here than I mentioned.
That shows that in the span of 11 minutes, the I lost internet NINE TIMES. Although some were only a couple of seconds, you can imagine how frustrating this can be.
I only hope that I can stop you before it's too late because switching to Time Warner is the worst thing you can possibly do.I also hope someone from the company reads this and decides to do something about this because it's completely unacceptable and I cannot stand this for much longer.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "The Installation guy left a mess and the company wont clean this up till Tuesday and it was left on Saturday. He was here from 1030 to 530 opening holes..."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "I ordered flower for delivery on the Thursday before Mother's Day last week. I specified that I wanted the flowers delivered on the Sunday in which Mother's Day is observed,..."
- "I bought some Chips Ahoy Chunky from walmart. I always liked chips ahoy until today. The batch i got today was burnt and it tasted burnt. They just don't taste..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."