Time Warner Cable internet is a joke

We switched over to Time Warner Cable recently for some reason, it might have been because it was slightly cheaper than the internet we had before.Anyways, as soon as we get it, the internet starts going out.

And I'm not talking like twice a week, I'm talking like once every 20-30 minutes. It doesn't go out for very long, it's usually only about a minute or so, then it comes back on, but when I'm trying to get things done or maybe just play a game online, it's almost impossible to stand. I attached a photo of a program I installed to help me monitor when the internet goes out. If you can't tell, it's even worse here than I mentioned.

That shows that in the span of 11 minutes, the I lost internet NINE TIMES. Although some were only a couple of seconds, you can imagine how frustrating this can be.

I only hope that I can stop you before it's too late because switching to Time Warner is the worst thing you can possibly do.I also hope someone from the company reads this and decides to do something about this because it's completely unacceptable and I cannot stand this for much longer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Review category
review #881075 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Time Warner Cable? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Time Warner Cable. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Time Warner Cable.
Filing a new complaint about