Time Warner Cable internet is a joke
We switched over to Time Warner Cable recently for some reason, it might have been because it was slightly cheaper than the internet we had before.Anyways, as soon as we get it, the internet starts going out.
And I'm not talking like twice a week, I'm talking like once every 20-30 minutes. It doesn't go out for very long, it's usually only about a minute or so, then it comes back on, but when I'm trying to get things done or maybe just play a game online, it's almost impossible to stand. I attached a photo of a program I installed to help me monitor when the internet goes out. If you can't tell, it's even worse here than I mentioned.
That shows that in the span of 11 minutes, the I lost internet NINE TIMES. Although some were only a couple of seconds, you can imagine how frustrating this can be.
I only hope that I can stop you before it's too late because switching to Time Warner is the worst thing you can possibly do.I also hope someone from the company reads this and decides to do something about this because it's completely unacceptable and I cannot stand this for much longer.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I moved to my home in February 2015. The previous owner had DISH, but we went with Time Warner for cable, internet and phone. In the front yard..."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "My boyfriend sends me flowers for birthdays and for Valentine's Day. Because Valentine's Day falls on a Sunday, he wanted to have flowers sent on Friday the 12th to my..."
- "I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the..."
- "I recently ordered a Sunsetter awing. The installer they recommend in Milwaukee was Gutter Glove. The rep. came and took our order and a substantial down payment. The awning took..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."