I have been a loyal TWC customer since 2003 and every since they merged or got ready to merge with Spectrum my monthly internet (only) bill went from $65.00 to $92.00 and no one can explain to me how that happened.when I call in to Spectrum they tell me that they don't see where I have made any payments for $91.+ dollars but they can tell me what I started out paying in 2003.

??? I talked to a customer service rep and a billing rep and neither couldn't tell me anything about why my bill would jump up an additional $26.09 a month. After being on the phone with the billing rep for more than 10 minutes he told me that my bill was $59.99 plus tax which makes sense because I was paying $65.00 up until a few months ago. So how is it that my internet bill is $91.+ dollars??_ They couldn't ever explain to me why.

I asked him for a rundown of my bill plus any taxes or additional fees and he wasn't even able to tell me. They can't explain how I owe a bill but they know that I owe a bill. They could see in their system and tell me that I have been a TWC customer since 2003 but can't explain to me my billing in the current year 2017. It just doesn't make sense.

They cut off my service and it will stay off until they correct my bill.Spectrum throwing everything on TWC like they don't have any responsibilities but if that is the case then once Speectrum took over all of our bills with them should have started at $0.

Review about: Internet.

I liked: When they were honest.

2.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $10000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Submit review

Comments

Or even better.....demand a refund!

We created a tool for exactly this reason! It is one thing to keep overcharging us, but to not be able to explain the charges is absurd! David's system helps you submit a claim to demand a refund or file an FCC complaint. It only takes 2 minutes!

We would take a percentage off the refund, but our clients get $860 refunded on average, and it does work! If you are in NY, I think David can help you.

Hope you try it!Here's the link for SendDavid: http://bit.ly/2oKbCJc

New York, New York, United States #1309132

Tell Spectrum you're taking them to Small Claims Court - then do it. You will win !