1.6
Coverage Area

It's literally like living in the middle of no where, except I live in the middle of the city and I can't get my Internet to even put off a decent signal!I'm ALWAYS on one bar and two bars, if I'm lucky!

Have been taking screen shots of my phone and pics of my computer saying that there ARE NO BARS!My neighbors Internet shows up on 5 at all times but my sucky internet with time warner doesn't!

2-bad_Ulost wrote the review because of bad quality at Time Warner Cable and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Time Warner Cable to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Time Warner Cable time warner cable internet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Worst Customer Service Time Warner Cable "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "...an employee of Comcast came out and reinstalled the proper way but the damage had been done, both exterior and interior..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Cable Tv Service Review Time Warner Cable "Let's see where do I start? I called Time Warner cable to come install cable at my house on Monday. I have had the internet though them for 4 years..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more