Product: Time Warner Cable Internet Service Clear all filters (0 of 299 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Time Warner Cable - Deceitful sales agents for Spectrum.

I have been a TWC customer for 16 years and lately, I have been receiving promotion ads for TWC every week. Everything included for $89, blah blah blah!So I decided to call and ask for the plan. I have never encountered a more deceitful, company that is designed to scam and *** off customers.I was told the new plan for $89 was only for new subscribers. (I guess when your company routinely receives 1/2 of a star, you have to lure them in somehow!) So I was offered a new plan by a TW "sales" agent that would reduce my payment for the same service, to $117! I was delighted and accepted.2 days later my internet was crawling and taking forever to download so I called TW. The tech checked several things and then told me my service had been downgraded from 30 MBPS to 2.5! Seriously? I told her I had NOT been advised of that change so she routed my call to a "sales" agentI told the sales agent that I had not been informed of the downgrade but she said the only way to go back to 30 MBPS would be a new plan for $132! I said, "OK, lets go back to my old plan for $127 but I was told that promo was no longer available! She switched me back to the plan for $132 and I demanded to speak with a supervisor. She said I would receive a call ("in the next 48 hours") I'm still waiting for that call but I guess when you run a company with deceitful sales techniques, they must be busy. These people are underhanded scam artists! I am a 75 year old vet and basically they swindled me.
Nassau, New York

Time Warner Cable Internet Service Review

Awful. They lie and admitted they lied, overcharged me by $30 for inferior internet service. When confronted they admitted they lied and then would not honor the original price or service and would not refund the over charge.

Time Warner Cable - Internet Service Review from Killeen, Texas

This company is GARBAGE!!!! I made a payment arrangement on the IVR system. The system (IVR) stated that i have until the 21st of September to satisfy past due amount. I contacted Time Warner Cable in regards to my internet service kept *** off. When I selected to speak to Techincal Support it sent me to the Financial Service dept. I told the rep that i needed to soeak to technical support bur she went in to tell me that i had a balance due and how would i like to pay. I told the rep that i had already set up an arrangement to pay by date specified. The said that by me setting up an arrangement via IVR does not secure my services and rhat i needed to make arrangements with her. My question is why have an IVR system for customers to use if it is irrelevant to use. Sorry customer service been a customer since 2011 but theyre abour to lose a customer. Theyre rates are readiculous and down right wrong. Roku streaming here i come.

Time Warner Cable Internet Service Review

Terrible problem solving spent months trying to get half decent speeds. Technicians were clearly lying... I'm a bit technical and they couldn't even justify their proposed solutions. I'm dropping this expensive and extremely unreliable company

Time Warner Cable Internet Service Review

Code 225.1 all day all night for days on end. Absolutly can't stand it.

Time Warner Cable - Customer Service and Changes in my agreed conrtract

I spent over 1 1/2 hours on the phone and additional time online trying to resolve bad service for internet. I had upgraded?? to higher speed and it was not working. I wanted removed as it was not working. They said if they removed it my bill would go up. They worked against me the entire conversation and I ended up having to pay more. So my only option is try Windstream fiber. Had worked with Windstream in the past and at least they were helpful and didn't waste my time. I have no idea why anyone would want to do business with Time Warner. I hope fiber takes over and Time Warner goes down. Than maybe they would be receptive to their customer.
I didn't like
  • Customer service and service

Time Warner Cable Internet Service Review

Still having issues with wifi booting us off weak signal etc... All I listed before still sme problem
1.6

Time Warner Cable Internet Service Review

Internet is always dropping out, vod works sparringly, phone hardly ever works. India, or some other foreign country, for customer service. Can not understand individuals!
1.6
I didn't like
  • Service dropping in and out
Show
Time Warner Cable - Reduced width of Internet service causing frequent connectivity problems
TimeWarner appears to be reducing its footprint from existing customers width and strength of Internet capabilities. Our Internet service which once had no connectivity problems, now has regular connectivity problems both on the desktop and on the Wi-Fi (but here of...
2.2

Time Warner Cable Internet Service Review from Troy, New York

This company is a joke! We have Internet through time warner we had contact this company over and over with problems on our wifi constantly being bump of and can't get wifi upstairs and other parts of the house we sometime can't get wifi and can be sitting 3 feet away from the router. Time warner sent numerous techs to figure out the problems every time the would change our router. But we still have the same problem. We pay 82.00 for their top line Internet we called again threating to take our business some where else, they sent out another tech he found that their signal incoming was weak had that adjusted he tested our range of our wifi router saw that was weak tech informed us that it was our problem due to our house being large and for us to go by a couple router extenders place them at the weak and dead spot need about 3 extenders at 80 dollars a pop. Tech said that all he could do. So let me get this right we pay 82 dollars for your company's top of line Internet(gaming) researched the route they used it has the lowest rating and it's not designed for high streaming and gaming. And now your telling us we have go buy equipment that your company should supply to get wifi through the house! Ha that's funny!! So much for doing what ever to keep customers happy and placing the correct equipment (a router designed for large houses) not these cheap ones used then leave your customers deal with the non stop low signal constantly being drop off line. But as long as you get your monthly payments who cares.
1.4