Product: Time Warner Cable Internet Service Clear all filters (0 of 299 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Time Warner Cable - Internet Service Review

I truly don't understand how this company stays in business with the absolute poor service that they provide it is simply a monopoly that we have to use this horrible service both cable and internet we call Daily about the lack of any type of continual service and they tell us well there's an outage in the area how could it be out 365 days of the year if you do happen to call to have a service tech to come out insist on the Time Warner technicians not one of their Hired Guns because after one of them had service at our house we were robbed two days later we just put two and two together so be very weary of Time Warner Cable and its affiliates.
Show
I have had months of problems with Time Warner's cable and internet... after being with them for over 30 years. - Internet constantly failing... so we drove across town to get a new Modem. It didn't work, and they took 3 days to come fix it. Ran new line... still...
2.4
I liked
  • Installer was great
I didn't like
  • Always have missing channels

Time Warner Cable - Internet Service Review from Auburn, Maine

If I had ANY choice whatsoever, I would pay to leave TWC. When it works, it's great. But.... Internet drops every 10-15 minutes for a minute or so causing EVERYTHING to reboot. Streaming movies, music, microcell ... Forget VPN and work from home. Replaced modem and router. Replaced the line to the house. No change. TWC won't admit they have an infrastructure issue. Next step - attorney generals office.
2.1
Show

Time Warner Cable - Slowest internet possible.

I have time warner cable and i have called them repeatedly and told them internet is slow or not working. They first said you need a new modem, so i buy the one they said to buy. Install it and get it activated by them, still slow and not working. I call again and they said you have a bad modem, I said no because it is brand new, they said it is not the right one, I said it is what you told me to buy. Oh OK then your router is bad, so i go and buy a real good router and install it. Still slow and not working. So i call again, same old story, my stuff is bad, I said no it is all new. All, then you need to buy faster internet service from us. I said why, you can not get the one I pay for now to work. We need a good internet supplier in Zanesville, Ohio. Some one PLEASE HELP US. Very unsatisfied customer. Joe Walter. 10/27/2016 This has been happening for a couple months now. Enough is Enough
2.3
I didn't like
  • Internet to slow to function correctly in zanesville
  • Made promises for internet service that were untrue
  • Being tricked
Show

Time Warner Cable - Just Awful.

Time Warner Cable is the absolute worst tv/internet service ever. I knew it was awful and did not want it in the first place but it is the only service in my apartment building. We have had it for a month and had a problem every single day. The wifi constantly goes out, it goes out for 6 hours at a time for "testing" with no warning. The DVR box went out the second week of the service. I had to call multiple times to have someone come fix it, they never showed. We ended up going 3 weeks without the DVR/HD capabilities that I am paying $150/month for. I called for a 4th time to finally talk to a manager, and after an hour and 15 minutes on the phone, she was only able to take $75 (half a month) off our bill even though we were without our service for over half a month. They did not keep adequate records of the multiple attempts we made to fix this problem, and tried to make it look like we did not contact them. It has been the most frustrating month constantly calling TWC at least 2x/week. I would not recommend this service to any one. They are extremely over priced and not helpful when something goes wrong.

Time Warner Cable Internet Service Review

I have lived all over the country and never had as many problems with cable as I have with Time Warner. My cable goes out several times a month and I've had them out 4 or 5 times in two years. If that's not bad enough they are making me wait 2 days before they come out. I have kids that need the internet for school. This just unacceptable. Time to cut them loose.
2.4

Time Warner Cable Internet Service Review

Internet is slow. And yet my bill goes up every month for no apparent reason. When we first got time warner, our bill was roughtly- 50-60. Then it went up to 70. And now this month it's 90? I dont think so. This company is horrible and I wouldnt recommend it to anyone unless you like being ripped off and pay over $90 for just internet.

Time Warner Cable Internet Service Review

Internet keeps crapping out every 3 minutes and I have to reset the modem and my router to get 3 more minutes of internet. Try to a couple of times and was able to watch one and a half 3 minute YouTube videos. Checked the outings map and where I am located it is slightly yellow. I am in Cleveland Ohio.

Time Warner Cable Internet Service Review

Internet speed was slow so they talked me into extreme and its just me and my laptop . Still slow so they send tech who tells me the lines in my neighborhood are old and they cant do anything . He does give me a special router he said could help. Its no better and ive trid to go back to standard but everytime i get the bill its back to extreme. Theifs is what they r

Time Warner Cable Internet Service Review

ordered starter TV online for additional 10.00. Have internet for 39.99. Easy connect did not work. My bill went to 83. Called to cancel TV. Now my internet would be 79. They would not put my service and pricing back.
1.5