Ditto to every single complaint listed here.Ive had nothing but horrible service and false advertising from those crooks.

Lets all contact the public utilities commission. Seriously. We shouldnt stand for it.

We spent 30 mins on the phone carefully choosing our downgrade because our all the best pckg was raised to $148.00 and we said, no more! After we had chosen everything and our service was downgraded.

Nothing was what we were promised. After talking to 6 diff people and supervisors, we were told what we ordered didnt even exist.

We are canceling all services with them.Before all this, we saw a special on tv and called for it, and they didnt even know what special we were talking about!

Review about: Time Warner Cable Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Time Warner Cable internet is a joke Time Warner Cable "We switched over to Time Warner Cable recently for some reason, it might have been because it was slightly cheaper than the internet we had before. Anyways, as soon as..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Billing Department Review from Salisbury, North Carolina Time Warner Cable "Something that is not impossible you pay your bill a week early and A company was so much technology still F up some *** decided to turn my..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Unethical Harrassment Time Warner Cable "I had been using time warner cable since November 2003. I am moving and cancelled my service in early November. I returned all of my equipment at their store so..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Worst Customer Service Time Warner Cable "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..." Read more ComfortStar - Waste of Money ComfortStar "Just moved into a newly renovated apartment building in DC. Though i was getting a bargain when i saw the Comfortstar gizmos on the walls of the apartment. I moved..." Read more American Mattress - Warranty Scam American Mattress "Time to replace mattress & foundation. Original items with frame bought at American Mattress. After 7 months, with only one person sleeping in this Queen mattress ($1200) the sides developed..." Read more United Airlines Economy Fare United Airlines "I booked the economy fare for a quick trip. I read the rules and saw that I could not bring a full size carryon bag; everything would have to fit..." Read more Waikiki Shopping Plaza Reviews Waikiki Shopping Plaza "We checked out the reviews online before we visited Hawaii from Europe. The reality of the shopping experience at Waikiki Shopping Plaza, or variety of stores, did not match the..." Read more