Ditto to every single complaint listed here.Ive had nothing but horrible service and false advertising from those crooks.

Lets all contact the public utilities commission. Seriously. We shouldnt stand for it.

We spent 30 mins on the phone carefully choosing our downgrade because our all the best pckg was raised to $148.00 and we said, no more! After we had chosen everything and our service was downgraded.

Nothing was what we were promised. After talking to 6 diff people and supervisors, we were told what we ordered didnt even exist.

We are canceling all services with them.Before all this, we saw a special on tv and called for it, and they didnt even know what special we were talking about!

Review about: Time Warner Cable Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Time Warner Cable - Reduced width of Internet service causing frequent connectivity problems Time Warner Cable "TimeWarner appears to be reducing its footprint from existing customers width and strength of Internet capabilities. Our Internet service which once had no connectivity problems, now has regular connectivity..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Can't fix it, and don't want to disconnect it. Time Warner Cable "My internet went out. They sent someone to fix it. He ran a big black cable wire from my ceiling, down my wall to an outlet. After he..." Read more Incompetent Ignorance. Safelink wireless Safelink Wireless "I have submitted all documentation several times thru various methods including texting the information,email, and U.S. Postal Service. It states my documentation is approved however my status is still PENDING...." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more