I was offered a bundled Special by Time Warner Cable in Palm Springs for $80.00/month Cable TV, Telephone and Internet.I accepted the offer and switched to Time Warner.

My first bill was for over $200! I called Time Warner on the telephone, sent them emails and mailed them letters all of which fell on deaf ears, no response. I then filed a claim with the BBB and the FCC. The BBB informed me Time Warner never responded to them but they had a very large file on Time Warner complaints.

The FCC sent me a letter informing me they were in contact with Time Warner and I should hear from them soon. Two months later Time Warner called me and listened to the bait and switch story but never did anything to fix the problem. Upon doing some research I discovered many class action lawsuits on the internet against Time Warner Cable for bait and switch. I'm no in the process of joining the class action lawsuit.

I have canceled my services with Time Warner.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Lisa H.

Sam Sabia, Customer Care Advocate, TWC Corporate Office (212-364-8200), Octavio Jaramillo, Executive Assistant to the Office of the President (323- 785-0315) and Karen, a TW Supervisor (310-466-6384) refused to honor the bundled package deal a TW rep offered me for $140/mo.Initially, these TW agents told me that the $140/mo deal would be easy to verify since TW records ALL telephone conversations.

They also said that it was IMPOSSIBLE to lose or destroy those recorded conversations and they would listen to the recording and, if I were right, adjust my bill accordingly. I said, great, then I have nothing to worry about since the recording will certainly corroborate my story! Almost three weeks later, Mr. Sambia, Mr.

Jaramillo & Karen told me that they could not locate the operative recording of my conversation with the agent who made the bundled package deal for $140/MO; and, since they could not locate the recording, I was responsible for paying $279/month!! But, you said it was impossible to lose or destroy the recordings! They did not care! In addition, TW continues to bill me for four DVRs when I only have three!

At all times, Time Warner & its agents and representatives acted dishonestly and unlawfully in their dealings with me.

Not only is TW guilty of this bait and switch but also violations of the RICO Act (along with a host of other violations of law).:cry ...

Not only is TW guilty of this bait and switch but also violations of the RICO Act (along with a host of other violations of law).I am in Santa Monica, CA!

should have made it clear that I stupidly took Time Warner (because of internet service) in Palm Springs but will switch to Direct TV ASAP.No reason to deal with the cable attitude.

They think everyone here is old and they are WRONG, check the weekend demographic, guys.

Their HD service waves in and out at will because they think no one cares.DON'T subscribe to Time Warner, get any other service you can.

Wow, happy ps resident.Work for Time Warner or what?

They are the worst.

Have had direct tv for years, have them here, and the actual service for television is terrible, plus their customer service is unbelievably bad.Their internet account log in is completely messed up, the techs know it, and the corp won't let them fix it.

Portoviejo, Manabi, Ecuador #24670

YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED TWC AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION!I my self have had problems with them but they always either correct the problem or fix it..I think some of you people are bitter and never Give Them a chance and jump to conclusions..You should read the Craigslist.org palm Springs Rave and rants going on today about TWC..All the PS Bitter queens are on with time on their hands talking smack!

I my self had a service call today and TWC was the BEST..I gave them 5 Stars..and my Latin Tech was hot to boot!woof