Product: Time Warner Cable Phone Service Clear all filters (0 of 65 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Time Warner Cable - Terrible customer service

Waiting on the phone for hours and hours on end, being passed from one clueless "associate" to another, each time have to restate my issue and give them my name, number, address... Terrible customer service. They literally don't know what services they provide, and many "associates" contradict each other. Ironically, I also tried going online to resolve the issue, but the TWC website crashes!!! the same thing happened when I tried to use their online chat They also require that you drop off your equipment at their physical store (for me this means taking time off work!) and waiting in a very long line.

Time Warner Cable Refuses to right their wrongs

Time Warner has charge my company for phone service I haven't had since I/7/13. I have found out the way to deal with unpleasant company is with the FTC . Just contact them on line @ FTC.com. They did the same to my home account. I disconnected my custom channels, September of 2012 and Time Warner kept charging me the rate for the custom cable, and refuse to adjust my cable bill. Has Tme Warner gotten to big were they just can do anything to the American consumer. This is a question one can asked. But the FTC has your back. Don't just it happen contact FTC.
Show
Why is it that when you make an apt for 10 - 12 for a technician to show up, they "call" and if you are busy WORKING and can't pick up the phone they CANCEL the apt!!! Why make an apt, I wasted an entire day waiting for someone to come to the house. Since when you make...

Hey i'm sorry to hear that about your experience with time warner, my name is Fabian I am a Directv associate and im happy to offer you a 150$ best buy gift card free NFL sund...

Time Warner Cable - Customer service

They can't find $114.94 check which they cashed over a month ago. They cut our cable off, because they said I didn't pay (which they lost) had to pay for that to be turned back on. Have made 10 phone calls, can't ever talk to the same person and supervisors are worthless. Everyone is always gonna call you back. They say it takes time to find the check, over a month. Can't even talk to Accounts receivable. Say they don't have phones, but their the ones that are suppose to be checking where the money went... ***....Worse customer service I have ever experienced.

Time Warner Cable - Arrogant Monster

I was shut off for allegedly not paying a bill from an apartment I lived in 5 years ago. I paid with a credit card for $1,000 "unreturned" equipment even though I am 100% sure I returned the equipment. I got a confirmation # for my payment and had the service turned back on and was told it wouldn't be turned off again. A day later my service was turned back off. I called customer service who apologiozed profusely for my service being turned off after I had paid my bill for the equipment (which I had returned), but this is TIME WARNER, the monopoly. I was assured it wouldn't happen again. It happened three more times this month. There is apparently a guy in loss prevention who has carte blanche to turn off anyone he deems has done him wrong, and after leaving him three angry voice mails (he does not pick up the phone or return calls) telling him that I have paid my "unpaid balance" for the equipment that I returned, AND leaving him the confirmation number for the payment I made, he apparently gets great pleasure in turning off my service as retribution. The customer service folks keep apologizing and turning back on my service, but apparently this guy has an ax to grind.

Time Warner Cable - Gift Card not delivered

Signed up for signature service in November of 2012. It is April 8th, 2013 and I have not yet gotten my gift card. I have been on the phone numerous times, kept phone records and I get the same answer. We will let you know?? They have no one who can be called and dont have a mechanism in place to return your call. FRAUDULENT!!!! I have spoken with supervisors and gotten no where. They also agreed to a specific rate and my bill is 100.00 more than the quoted rate every single month. I will call the BBB, FCC and report to local cable authority.

Time Warner Cable - Time Warner stinks

I hate Time Warner. Recently our Time Warner changed our account numbers due to a merger with North Carolina Time Warner. I got a call that my bill was past due and had to be paid that day or I would be shut off. I tried to make payment arrangements as I am on a fixed income but no one would help. Finally I called consumer affairs in my state and found out that cable is unregulated.....but the phone service is. I got a call back from Time Warner about my complaint and they made payment arrangements which I have paid faithfully. My "past due" is around $60 and change and I was assured that as long as I paid by the first of March, I was not in any danger of being shut off....well today my email account was deactivated due to non payment. I tried for an hour to call and speak to someone but kept getting a recording. Finally I reached someone who reset my account but I have to call again....what the *** is wrong with these people? Also my DVR stopped working on Friday and I am waiting for a service man to show up on Monday. They told me it may be my HD cable or the box.....but they don't know. They sent a "signal" to my box which shut it down and caused the problem but don't know what it is or why it happened. Of course there is no credit for the lost service. I hate hate hate Time Warner.....and have no other choice for a provider of cable/phone/internet service in my rural area.

Time Warner Cable - Time Warner - Horrible Internet Service

I had been using Time Warner for analog TV service. I decide it was time to upgrade to HD TV and high speed Internet (30 mbps). I had problems from day one. They sent me the equipment but kept having Internet issues, it would go down constantly, was intermittent, and my mbps speed was around 2 mbps, my previous 3mbps DSL was faster! They promised to send a technician after spending hours on the phone with so called tech support, which consisted of having me reboot the modem multiple times to no avail. The day the tech was supposed to show, he did not come nor call. I called TW and they rescehueld me for two weeks out. The tech again did not show so i called and they promised one would be here. He showed but the next day. He tested and found and would not really answer any questions, just kept telling me he did not know until he was done. In the end, he claimed he found nothing. Internet was still having the same issues after the tech left. I called again and about a week later got another tech out here who rewired the cable for me (old apartment building) and that seemed to help. After testing I was getting the 30 mbps speed. However, the tech told me that the Motorola equipment they use for Internet and TV are not reliable and not much I can do, as I have had to reboot the TV DVR several times. Since his visit, I have had slow download speed (their 30mbps speed is slower on downloads than my DSL 3mbps was!), I am not able to get oour three phones (iPhone, Blackberry and HTC) or HP wireless printer to connect to my home network. TW also increased my bill by $10/month saying they now charge a DVR service fee (what service??), and did not ever provide me with free Showtime as promised for the first year. I complained several times, finally got a manager on the line and he said they would need to review my intial sign up call to see if I was telling the truth and that they would get back with me in about a month. That never happend; no calls or emails from TW, nothing. TW has been a nightmare!!!! I am planning to looking to AT&T U-verse who offer high speed Internet and HD TV, since FiOS is not available in my area, just don't know about them or reliability, but I figure nothing could be worse than Time Warner. Posted so that this maybe helps someone thinking of using Time Warner.

Time Warner Cable - Horrible Service

Ill start by saying I had been with TWC since 2001 always paying on time even when their prices are constantly going up. The one time they make a billing error it's been a fight. I have come to the conclusion reps are advised to lie to customers just enough to get them off the phone. I spoke to three different reps all said will be taken care of and all lied so those are not good odds. I will continue to find forums to let others know what kind of business they run. I'm pretty easy going but what's wrong is wrong and I will let it be known.

Time Warner Cable - Rich

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR GIFT CARD FOR A LONG TIME LIKE OTHERS HAVE WITHOUT ANY LUCK AFTER REPEATED UNANSWERED PHONE CALLS. I SAW WHERE SOMEONE ELSE SUGGESTED TO TRY TWCREWARDCARDS@OURPARTNERS.COM.. I E-MAILED THEM AT THIS SITE AND EXPRESSED MY FRUSTRATION AND BASICALLY SAID I WOULD CONTINUE TO PURSUE THIS MATTER UNTIL RESOLVED. THEY ACTUALLY CALLED ME BACK THE NEXT DAY, APOLOGIZED AND SAID THE CARD WOULD BE IN THE MAIL. IT REMAINS TO BE SEEN IF AND WHEN THE CARD WILL GET HERE BUT I DID ACTUALLY GET THEIR ATTENTION AND A PHONE CALL VERY QUICKLY. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TRYING TO GET YOUR GIFT CARD, I FEEL YOUR FRUSTRATION, BUT GIVE THIS A TRY.