Product: Time Warner Cable Phone Service Clear all filters (0 of 65 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Time Warner Cable Phone Service Review

Customer service rep, Dawn (employee Id #) BFE, from risk management department, phone number (877-853-7446) was extremely rude as I tried to set up a payment plan and blatantly hung up on me as I was talking because I asked to speak to a supervisor for inquiries.
Show

Time Warner Cable - Someone or a company are using 448 numbers in Shively, Ky for advertisement

I continously get calls from a 448 number it has the name Demitrius Duncan and when I pick up its for lower interest rates on your credit card. I just looked on my phone and its my own number calling me. Your company needs to investigate I don't want my friends thinking its me and its an advertisement. I have your telephone service. I think I should report it to the police. I answer the phone look at the caller ID and that keeps happening every morning. Should I contact the police and let them know what is going on. Thanks
Show

Time Warner Cable - Incredibly high bill for truly inferior service--next to impossible to receive a credit for overcharges by TWC.

After 50 minutes on the phone with Time Warner Cable, their phone hung up on me. It's hard to get satisfaction with a company that apparently uses inferior equipment and provides incredibly poor cable service to our home. When I agreed to having TWC mail a new DVR (so we could do their work for them and replace it ourselves), then mail the old DVR back, we were instead charged for a second DVR. They thought we actually wanted a second piece of inferior equipment in our home. Now it's taken two months to get a credit on the overages we were charged, since they denied the credit to us. We're getting closer and closer to dropping TWC altogether and going to Dish Network or Direct TV. TWC = pathetic service in Robinson, Texas.
Robinson, Texas
#520078
Show
I was a customer for Time Warner Cable for over five years. I disconnected my service due to better options in my area. My final bill was wrong and I called to get clarity. I was issued a ticket number to help provide a solution and was told someone would call me...
Cyn

Makes one whom is dissatisfied with their service to drop TWC and switch to someone else. Scary.

Time Warner Cable Phone Service

Time Warner Cable - Cannot terminate contract without penalty even though they can't fulfill need

Obtained service approximately 2 years ago. Business has substantially changed and needs for phone service have changed. Time Warner only provides a "dial tone" and does not offer services we need to effective and efficiently run the business. I feel they are holding us hostage to them even though they can't provide what we need. Talking to customer service is futile as you get the same rote response. They we will not miss my $200+ a month give their size. It is very frustrating. We are a small business trying to contribute to society in many ways and you have conglomerates like Time Warner Business Class playing dictator.
#502089
Show
Ive been a Time Warner customer for a longtime now and I'm just fed up with all the lies and *** from Time Warner Cable! We purchased the triple play about 2 1/2 yrs ago, we started out paying about $157 a month a yr later the price went up a little about $10 not too...

They are doing me the same exact way. I am PISSED! I need a lawyer

Time Warner Cable Phone Service

Time Warner Cable - Billing Mistake, Service Problems, Almost Criminal in Actions

I did not realize how bad a company could be until I singed with Time Warner. I signed up for the service and had to have them out to my house 9 times to get it right. I signed up for the quad package not realizing that the intelligent home side does not communicate with the cable side. So any issues become a phone call tree of bouncing between the two be it service or billing. The latest is an overcharge on my bill. I paid the correct amount but now then say I owe the overcharge. If I don't pay it my service will be cut off. Despite the fact that it representative says they understand and see the issue it is a system cutoff and they can not help me. I have been calm professional in my conversations but to no avail. I really don't know what to do here. I work from home so I can't cancel but man I wish I could. If you have a choice never never never choose Time Warner I mean never. This is from a person who never writes to boards like this but I have to let people know just how bad this company is.
Show

Time Warner Cable - Never received final bill - Month later collection agency calls!

I called to cancel my TWC in October and admitted the router was lost in the move and I wouldn't be returning it. The man I spoke to said he never had anyone admit to losing it and didn't know how to handle it. He said it would be in the final bill. Fast forward one month and I received 4 phone calls from a collection agency!!! As I was googling where to write this I came across this article. http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-time-warner-cable-customer-service-20131209,0,2711420.story#axzz2n1xrUcPD What funny timing. This company needs to respect its customers and provide a better service. I'm happy to be moving away from a TW market.
Show
I frankly don't enjoy TWC's service, other than the fact that they don't require a contract, and if they try to have contracts, I don't think I'll even consider them,. I have their service for over a year and it has been nothing but trouble and a lot of time spent on...

Time Warner Cable - Poor Service Entire Time Period -- Jacking Up Rates

I orginally got my Time Warner HD TV -- Phone and Internet service in Jun 2012. The service was tremendously poor from the outset and required 3 different recording devices intially. My price was raised after one year and I spoke with a most rude representative who stated there was nothing he could do to lower my price. In the meantime, I see various very low price offers and $300 gift cards offerred in ads on TV. My internet is completely horrible and has a very poor signal. I am looking for both a new internet provider and company for TV services because I am paying close to $150 for *** each month and I have had enough.