So PISSED ITS SAD. I GOT TIME WARNER CABLE ABOUT A MONTH AGO AS I WAS APPLYING FOR CABLE IT WENT THROUGH WITH NO DOWN PAYMENT JUST FIRST MONTH BILL WASN'T TOLD NOTHING WILL INTEFERE WITH IT.

2 WEEKS LATER CABLE OFF, BECAUSE THEY SAID I HAD A PAST DUE BALANCE FROM COUPLE YEARS AGO. I INFORMED THEM WHAT U GONE DO WITH THE FIRST BILL I PAID AND WHY NOT INFORME THAT WHEN U RANNED MY CREDIT. SO IT WAS ALL A CATCH. I WAS TOLD TO CALL 8778537446 WHEN I SAY THEY RUDE THEY ANSWER THE PHONE GHETTO TALK TO U ANY KIND OF WAY, I TALKED WITH ALEYDA TODAY AND SHE WAS RUDE, LAUGHING IN THE BACKGROUND, DISCUSSED ANOTHER CUSTOMER ACCOUNT WHY I WAS ON THE PHONE, AND DISCLOSED CUSTOMER NAME AND WHO STAY WITH CUSTOMER NAME, I SAID HELLOOOOO SHE SAID NUN AND FINALLY CHRISTIE GET ON THE PHONE SUPPOSEDLY MANAGER SHE WAS RUDE ALSO AND SAID THEY DONT HAVE A COMPLAINT NUMBER OR EMAIL SHE CAN ONLY TAKE COMPLAINTS.

I THOUGHT IT WAS SO UNPROFESSIONAL NEVER HEARD NOTHING LIKE IT. IF ANYONE CAN REACH OUT TO ME FOR ASSISTANCE ON FILING A COMPLAINT TO TIME WARNER. I FEEL LIKE MY ACCOUNT NOT SAFE AND NOT GETTING THE BEST SERVICE.

JUST HEARNING A CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT BE RUDE AND DISCCUSS SOMEONE PERSONAL PRIVATE ACCT OVER THE PHONE LIKE I COULDNT HEAR. I HAVE ALEYDA JOB ID # AND THE TIME I SPOKE WITH HER AND I WILL LIKE FOR THE CALL TO BE LISTENED TO SINCE IT WAS RECORDED FOR CONFIDENTIAL!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Time Warner Cable Phone Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments