4.6
Coverage Area

First i moved from one address to another. To change my address i had to pay pervious bill.

I gave them my credit card information and they completely ignored it and took it out of my husbands account instead. Which i overlooked at least it was paid. Then they wouldnt change the address or turn my stuff back on until the payment was stop pending. Which took 3 days.

I was on the phone with them for over 2 hours finally they turned everything on. During that call i ordered 3 small boxes for more tvs. A week later no boxes,so i called them back. They screwed up my account so bad.

As i talked to them they tried to work on my account again and turned all my services off. I had to call back. They fixed it. I then tried to make a call with the house phone it didnt work.

So i again called to get it straight. They fixed the phone,and i asked do i still have the same number i got oh yes mrs. Little. I went through the day my phone never rang.

My father in law tried calling the house and it was disconnected. He finally got us on the cellphone. I called again to try to fix the issue. I was on the phone for a total of 4 hours this time.

The issue still isnt fixed. I now have a new phone number and have the headaches of changing everything all over again. They cant give me my old phone number because of miss up. I get to be inconvinced because a company who cant get there *** together.

I just set up my online account with the new phone number and i have a pending bill of $50.00 are you serious. I am beyond mad. Im so sick of big companies getting away with this.

I feel with all this suffering they have caused i had at least get a free month of serivces or more. I have already told all my family and friends about this i found im not the only one they try to play God with.i also know there is probably nothing that can be done with my problem,but i want others to be aware ofvthis.

Product or Service Mentioned: Time Warner Cable Phone Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Time Warner Fayetteville service sucks.