Time Warner Cable - Review in Telecommunications category

15 of 1261 Time Warner Cable reviews

Let's see where do I start?I called Time Warner cable to come install cable at my house on Monday.

I have had the internet though them for 4 years with little problems. The guy came to install the cable and during installation the breaker kept tripping for the bathroom lights and everything on the wall where he installed the cable box. The cable worked for 20 minutes after he left. Then the back of the box started sparking and smoking.

It melted the HDMI cable at the back of the box and fried my TV. I called Time Warner and the installer. The installer said everything checked fine but I needed to buy a new TV for him to hook a new box up.... Wait the TV worked fine till you touched it.

Needless to say I went out and bought a $300 TV and he installed it. I called Time Warner and reported it and they said it takes 3-5 business days to get a call from a supervisor. It is now Thursday and no call. So what would have happened if my house burned down?

Would I have to wait for a supervisor to call in 3-5 days? This is unacceptable customer service and I'm wishing I never had their cable. Even after a Facebook rant to them their best comment was "if you don't get called by the 5th day call us so we can find out why".

It took them 24 hrs to come out to install it but 3-5 days to get a issue talked about...Not a happy customer and would not recommend them!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
15 of 1261 Time Warner Cable reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Time Warner Cable. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Time Warner Cable.
Filing a new complaint about
×