Let's see where do I start?I called Time Warner cable to come install cable at my house on Monday.
I have had the internet though them for 4 years with little problems. The guy came to install the cable and during installation the breaker kept tripping for the bathroom lights and everything on the wall where he installed the cable box. The cable worked for 20 minutes after he left. Then the back of the box started sparking and smoking.
It melted the HDMI cable at the back of the box and fried my TV. I called Time Warner and the installer. The installer said everything checked fine but I needed to buy a new TV for him to hook a new box up.... Wait the TV worked fine till you touched it.
Needless to say I went out and bought a $300 TV and he installed it. I called Time Warner and reported it and they said it takes 3-5 business days to get a call from a supervisor. It is now Thursday and no call. So what would have happened if my house burned down?
Would I have to wait for a supervisor to call in 3-5 days? This is unacceptable customer service and I'm wishing I never had their cable. Even after a Facebook rant to them their best comment was "if you don't get called by the 5th day call us so we can find out why".
It took them 24 hrs to come out to install it but 3-5 days to get a issue talked about...Not a happy customer and would not recommend them!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "I received in the mail a $10.00 package deal so I thought great I will give it a try since I had an antenna only tv service. Already..."
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."