Product: Time Warner Cable Reward Card Clear all filters (0 of 10 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Time Warner Cable - No Waster Bunny

I can't believe that I have fallen for the oldest bait and switch in the business. When I applied for my service I was offered a $300 visa card if my bill was paid on time (which I would do anyway) for three months. I applied after the three month period and received info with my reward info enclosed. I thought this was such a great deal, all I had to do was pay bill and walla a free visa card. NOT, it informed me that my card was mailed on 6/24/16 and would arrive in 4-6 weeks (first hint) very slow postal service. I am now in my 7th week, so like a fool I called to inquire as to why I haven"t received my "FREE VISA CARD". The lady informed me that she would contact the "bank" and have them re-issue the card...and it would be another 3-6 weeks waiting period (2nd hint), and then this scheme just goes on and on. I'm sure their phone reps can just pick up the phone and call the bank SURE THEY CAN. Why would they send me mail stating that the card had been mailed on the 24th, if in fact it had not. It's not the visa card, it's just the way they suck people in and treat them like they are an ***. I am contacting my attorney, somewhere in all the BS, I feel like there is a violation.

Time Warner Cable - Did not recieve 300 dollar gift card

after 25 years with direct tv had to move into an apartment that only subscribed time warner plus seeing ad on tv if changing from directv to twc will be recieving a 300 dollar gift card after installing cable in january had fax proper documents in the months sense still have not recieved card had been calling had been told it will be arriving at the end of april still no card called again they stated not eligible for promotion not the right plan do not like being lied too one person saying its in the mail and another person says not eligible for promotion we believe this is false advertisement if anyone agrees please call 562 333 1363 lets fight
Show
I called Time Warner and was told I was eligible for a package including cable with a $300 prepaid Visa card reward. I signed up. Within a few days I completed paperwork on line and via mail and sent it to them. Two to three weeks later I went on-line and did not see...
2.8
I didn't like
  • Lied about notifying me i was ineligible for reward card
  • Lied to me to get me to sign up
  • Being lied to

Time Warner Cable - Reward Card Review from Los Angeles, California

-Hello. I just received my $300 Visa Reward Card today and I am very happy it arrives earlier than I have expected (didn't wait for 4-6 weeks). I have completed the 90 days and for you to be able to receive the said $300 reward gift card you should receive a redemption code 2 weeks after installing your Time Warner Cable services and register at www.twcbetterreward.com.. You will receive the redemtion code in a postcard and/or email.. Enjoy everyone!!! Advance Merry Christmas!!! ^_________^
5.0
Show

Time Warner Cable - I was promised a $300 reward card for switching to Time Warner..It's been over 3 months & I haven't received to redemption code.

I have not, as yet, received my $300 Visa reward card, as promised. It's been over 3 months since I had Time Warner installed. I spoke to a representative on the phone about this & she told me (Loretta) to go to www.twcbetterreward.com. I did as she said & nothing came up on the screen for me to click & redeem my code, as she said. I would appreciate hearing from someone soon or receiving my redemption code. I am having a very hard time trying to figure this out. Also, I do not understand what & amp stands for. Thank you.
4.8
Sandy Creek, New York
I liked
  • Very good service
  • Internet worked immediately

Time Warner Cable Reward Card Review

My reward have not came my $200 reward card visa my name is jasmin Alarcon number 3233962325 email address jasminalarcon1989@gmail.com

Time Warner Cable - Reward Card Review from Los Angeles, California

In may 2014, I added a security feature to my home. This feature was a promotion offered by time warner cable. My problem began when the company overcharged me on three different occasions. I was credited the overage. Subsequently TWC recharged the same amounts on my bill. This gave the appearance that I was late in paying my bill. However, I was not, and because of thr error, I was denied thr visa reward card. In order to get the visa reward card you must be current for 90 days. I believe TWC intentionally caused this, so they would not have to honor the promotional deals and/or reduce the number of cards being issued.
Show

Time Warner Cable - Time Warner C-Service Management and Associates do nothing but LIE the consumers!

It all started from day when my wife and moved our house into an apartment and were unable to keep AT&T U-Verse (they're fantastic by the way, and we miss their great service) because this complex does not accept AT&T U-Verse. First I as the customer service associate if I could choose the phone number of my choice, she said we could, I gave her the number we wanted, she apparently pretended to spend time researching the number and finally said she gave the number that we requested, then she went on to say we will also receive a free cordless phone with our purchase. On installation day the Installer informed me that he spends his days installing and informing customers that he was sorry that we were lied to, and that he also spends his days going to bogus install orders that greedy sales associates had fabricated in order to boost their sales commissions. The installer informed me that TWC never gives phones away, and that the associates do not have a way to allow customers to choose the phone number of their choice and that that was the associates way of trying to make the sale. I have been round and round with TWC trying to get the Reward Card that we were promised. The $300.00 ,Reward Card is two months late now. Today when I called, the Customer Service Manager apologized that we have not received the Reward Card and she will fill out documents to have it escalated. I have been told so many times "don't worry, I'm going to see that this is escalated, or expedited. Very sad that such a large telecommunications company sees a need to defraud their own customers. If and or when we move to another complex, we will inquire which telecommunication service is offered, and they say "only TWC", we will look for another apartment to move into.

Time Warner Cable - REWARD SCAM

I signed up for Time Warner Service in May 2013, I was told I qualified for their rewards for switching and would get a 150.00 Gift card. I was later told I would have to meet their requirements of paying on time for 90 days and the reward card would come in the mail within 4 to 6 weeks after the third payment was made. So I should have gotten a 150.00 gift card in Aug, that never happened. I called and was told that there were special circumstance that delayed the process and should expect the gift card 4 to 6 weeks later. Oct 14, I called and and they said its processed and should get it in the mail 4 to 6 weeks later. I even got a email to confirm it was sent. Its now Dec 20, 2014 and still no card. I called a third time to see what happened and the response was "We apologize for the delay, I will personally find out and give you a call to see the status" This was said to me on Dec 12th. No one called and I called one final time to find the status the same excuse was give, that my gift card was processed and it should come in 4 to 6 weeks. I finally had enough of it and called to cancel my service. When they asked me why I told them and thats when they tried to get me to stay on as a customer paying their over rated service. The customer service rep had a fight with about staying when I kept declining any reason to stay. Dec 20th I got another call from Time Warner as a follow through asking why am I canceling my service, after telling them my reason they offered me the amount I was due on my bill thinking that would please me with the 7 months of waiting and the endless calls explaining that I met their requirements and still no gift card or a follow through phone call. I asked the Time Warner Rep, when you go to a store and get amazing service you want to come back because they treated you with respect and helped you with your needs by providing great customer service. So I asked why would I want to come back to your service when I got nothing but lies and excuses. BE CAREFUL with their so called REWARDS PROGRAM. ITS A SCAM !!!

Time Warner Cable - TIME WARNER WILL NOT HONOR MY GIFT CARD

I SWITCHED TO TIME WARNER BECAUSE IF I JOINED AND BOUGHT THEIR PHONE, INTERNET AND CABLE I WOULD GET A SPECIAL RATE, PLUS A $200.00 GIFT CARD. I REGISTERED WITH THEIR SWITCH PROGRAM, GOT AN E MAIL BACK FROM THEM ASKING FOR MY CLOSING BILLS AND I SENT THEM BEFORE THE 30 DAY . AFTER MONTHS OF NOT RECEIVING MY MY GIFT CARD, I WAS TOLD THAT THEY NO LONGER USED SWITCH BECAUSE THEY WERE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THEM, HOWEVER TIME WARNER WOULD BE SENDING OUT THE GIFT CARDS. KEPT CALLING, SPEAKING TO SUPERVISORS, TOLD ME DONT WORRY, EVERYTHING IS IN ORDER YOU WILL BE GETTING YOUR GIFT CARD WITHIN THE NEX TWO WEEKS. ITS BEEN MONTHS SINCE I REGISTERED ON JULY 12, 2012. NOW YOUR REWARD DESK TELLS ME THAT THERE WAS NO PROMOTION DURING THAT TIME, ALSO THAT I HAD NOT REGISTERED AND THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO. THIS IS FRAUD AND A SCAM TO GET PEOPLE TO SWITCH TO TIME WARNER. I READ ALL THE SAME COMPLAINTS FROM YOUR CUSTOMERS. SHAME ON A BIG COMPANY LIKE TWC WITH A HORRIBLE REPUTATION. SELDA HOLLANDER