I have Road Runner high-speed internet through Time Warner Cable NY. So I'm not sure who my complaint should be with. All I know is that it's Time Warner that bills me each month.

I had problems with receiving emails, and Time Warter directed me to call Road Runner. And then who do I get at Road Runner? Why a person in India, who made every question twice as long as it needed to be, every statement twice as long as it needed to be, and prefaced everything with "ma'am". And of course there was the usual "how are you doing today ma'am? ....I'm glad to hear it..."

I was on the phone over one hour! One hour! Yes, the problem finally got resolved, but I know that if I had been given the option to speak with a local IT person, it probably would have taken maybe 15 minutes.

These companies that send their IT offshore are the *** of the earth. It's all about their guys at the top making more money, and at the expense of their customers that they purport to care so much about.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Time Warner Cable - TIME WARNER TECH PROPERTY DAMAGE Time Warner Cable "I have been having internet problems of less than 1.0mbps download speeds. Called TW support, sent tech out several days later. What a piece of work this tool was. Looked..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more