I got activated with the National Guard and sent overseas, and these *** ignored my call to cancel service - said they'd shut it off, but kept charging me.Illegal as per the Soldier & Sailor's Relief Act.

Had to get a base lawyer involved, after NONE of their personnel were willing to help. They don't even provide contact information for their local office - got routed to a call center.

Even after they admitted culpability, THEY STILL TRIED TO CHARGE ME AT A SLIGHTLY REDUCED AMOUNT. These dirtbags don't deserve your service - they sure didn't deserve mine. If there are any alternatives to Time Warner in your area, take them - couldn't be worse.

If there aren't, get a library card.God bless

Review about: Time Warner Cable Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Time Warner Cable - Time warner wont clean up their mess Time Warner Cable "The Installation guy left a mess and the company wont clean this up till Tuesday and it was left on Saturday. He was here from 1030 to 530 opening holes..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Can't fix it, and don't want to disconnect it. Time Warner Cable "My internet went out. They sent someone to fix it. He ran a big black cable wire from my ceiling, down my wall to an outlet. After he..." Read more Time Warner Cable - TIME WARNER TECH PROPERTY DAMAGE Time Warner Cable "I have been having internet problems of less than 1.0mbps download speeds. Called TW support, sent tech out several days later. What a piece of work this tool was. Looked..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Billing Department Review from Salisbury, North Carolina Time Warner Cable "Something that is not impossible you pay your bill a week early and A company was so much technology still F up some *** decided to turn my..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Wynnwood Firestone State Inspection Scam Firestone Complete Auto Care "1. They choose something, for a fail, they thought the customer would not be able to check while driving or upon parking: a fool-proof scam. It has happened each time..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more