I got activated with the National Guard and sent overseas, and these *** ignored my call to cancel service - said they'd shut it off, but kept charging me.Illegal as per the Soldier & Sailor's Relief Act.

Had to get a base lawyer involved, after NONE of their personnel were willing to help. They don't even provide contact information for their local office - got routed to a call center.

Even after they admitted culpability, THEY STILL TRIED TO CHARGE ME AT A SLIGHTLY REDUCED AMOUNT. These dirtbags don't deserve your service - they sure didn't deserve mine. If there are any alternatives to Time Warner in your area, take them - couldn't be worse.

If there aren't, get a library card.God bless

Review about: Time Warner Cable Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Time Warner Cable - Worst Customer Service Time Warner Cable "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Incompetent Ignorance. Safelink wireless Safelink Wireless "I have submitted all documentation several times thru various methods including texting the information,email, and U.S. Postal Service. It states my documentation is approved however my status is still PENDING...." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more