Time Warner Cable - Stole my money!!!&

So I checked my bank account money was taken out when I’m not in auto payments . So I called they had the nerve to tell me that someone must’ve had my card and made a payment at the store when one I had my card and was working all day , and or that my bank must’ve did a auto payment for them which I called my bank and they do not do that. So basically someone at TWC has the right to just steal money out of my account whenever they feel like it!
Scotchtown, New York
Time Warner Cable Spectrum Internet Service

Time Warner Cable - Everything!!!

My internet always drops. I don't get the channels we pay for. I am trying to solve this problem and I just get disrespected by managers. This is horrible service and horrible customer service and horrible managers!!!!
Reason of review
Bad quality

Time Warner Cable - Spectrum....even MORE of the same *** we'v come to expect from TWC

2.1
What a surprise, the "non-contract base rate" of $35/mo for what is now the the slowest internet offered by TWC, now just jumped to $45. Yep that's right, slower speeds, more money. OH, and now that they've been consumed by Speculum Communications, the rape continues...Spectrum's BASE ENTRY LEVEL SERVICE (while it IS 60mps) is $67!!!!! Yep that's right, accept your 30% jump in rates for LESS service, or take the faster internet for DOUBLE! WHEN is someone going to jump in and put a leash on these utility companies who are price gouging us for what is essentially these days a basic necessity. They had over $28B in revenue last year, and overshot ALL earnings expectations. And we get a 30% price increase. I would LOVE to purchase stock in Spectrum/TWC but alas, I can't afford it with my new cable bill, and my internet is too slow to support my stock trading software anyways. Did I mention they have a monopoly in this region? I never thought I could hate a company more than Time Warner Cable....congratulations Spectrum, you've now exceeded MY expectations too!

This is a classic bait and switch! And big companies like TWC (or Spectrum) always get away with it!!

It sucks to hear you are getting charged more and getting a worse service. We are also tired of how the monopolies keep overcharging everyone. At David, we created a tool to help you demand a refund for exactly this reason! David's system helps you submit a claim or file an FCC complaint easily in 2 minutes!

We would take a percentage off the refund, but our clients get $860 refunded on average, and it does work! If you are in NY, I think David can help you.

Hope you try it! Here's the link for SendDavid: http://bit.ly/2oKbCJc