Our Cable TV and High Speed Internet went out of service on 8/11/2008 at about 9:00 p.m.So I tried to reset the boxes before calling, but it did not work.

I called Time Warner Cable at 1-877-772-2253 and went through all the automated prompts. I was finally connected with Storm (he was not allowed to give out his last name) I informed him of my problem. He said "It looks like you are experiencing an outage." I can set you up for an appointment to have someone take a look at it. He proceeds to tell me that the next available day is 8-21-2008 which is 10 days later that I will not have service.

I told him this is unacceptable and that I would like to be reimbursed for this months bill he informed me that he does not have the power to do that, he can only credit me for the time I am without service. I asked to speak with a supervisor, he informed me that I can not talk to one. I asked if there were any there and he said yes but they do not take calls like this. So he again offered to set up an appointment to have someone come out after 10 days have passed.

Then he informed me of the available appointment times none of which took place after I get off of work at 4:30 p.m. At this point Time Warner is telling me that they don't care about there customers as I will be without service for 10 days or more since I can not take an appointment because they only offer them during hours that I work. I did inform him that I would be contacting the BBB and he said that does not matter they can not do anything for you.

So here I am stuck because they have a monopoly on the cable industry in my area.

Review about: Time Warner Cable Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

#52057

I work for time warner and i will tell you that all you people in california make my job a living *** calling in and crying about the dumbest issues *** its just cable are you all idiots its color coded you cant go wrong.

cong.nguyen

this is ridiculous.please check my post

to see how this "Cantrell" performed a 100% out of 100% worst rating customer service.

TW no doubt has people working there and do not care about the service to customer at all.

and all they do is "Oh I cannot help you, please call this #..." for sake this is how a "monopoly" be?FIRE them all who cannot perform what they supposed to by just the minimum respectful service.

If TWC is causing so much unhealthy stress in your life - why do stay with them?There are options - DirecTV, Dish...

Having a gazillion TV channels isn't necessary.DSL is a good option for internet.

It's really not that important to let it upset you so.

Did anyone notice the above comment is dated 12-08-2008?

Sabetha, Kansas, United States #27828

Hi -- I'm the director of Digital Communications at Time Warner Cable, and I'm really sorry that you're having this experience. Please contact me at jeff.simmermon@twcable.com -- I can route you to someone who will be able to help much more effectively.

Again, please accept my apologies on behalf of Time Warner Cable.