Los Angeles, California

Time warner cable is the worst company out there.They constently up there rates on you.

The internet never works and then on top of it there customer service sucks. I have had to call and complain 3 times a month the entire time i have had them. An im top that half the time they get disconnect with me. So then i have to call them back.

Also they are fighting with showtime which we pay for but do not get anymore and are still charging us for.

They are by far the worst cable company out there..Pissed customer

Review about: Property Damage Repair.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

TWC_KevinT
Buffalo, New York, United States #705236

Hello!My name is Kevin, and I work for the Time Warner Cable Social Media Customer Care team.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had this negative experience with us.

If possible, I'd like to assist you with this issue.Can you please send us a Private Message on Twitter (https://twitter.com/TWC_Help) or a Direct Message on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/twc)?

Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Review about Time Warner Cable Internet from Waco, Texas Time Warner Cable "It's literally like living in the middle of no where, except I live in the middle of the city and I can't get my Internet to even put off a..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Party City - Awful customer service and cheap products Party City "Be careful when shopping at #PartyCity. They do not accept returns without a receipt or even offer store credit for unopened products. In addition, I purchased an overpriced jumbo ice..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more 2 boxes of original flavor honey maid graham cracker all crushed up!!! Honey Maid "I bought a box of honey maid graham crackers on 6/9/17 as a COOKIE snack for my kids..which were more of crushed graham crackers...which was Very Very messy!!! They love..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more