Product: Time Warner Cable Tv Service Clear all filters (0 of 127 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Time Warner Cable Tv Service Review

Time Warner is such a tightwad company. They never add any new channels to their lineup or invest in upgrading their cable lines. All of their HD dvr boxes are refurbished and never work right. They charge high prices for poor service where your cable goes out a lot and the internet is really slow and unreliable. Go with another provider, you will have a lot of problems with TWC.
1.3
Edgemont Park, Michigan

Time Warner Cable - Tv Service Review from Cincinnati, Ohio

Your service is horrible Time Warner. My cable and internet goes out a lot here on the eastside of Cincinnati. The weather affects it to even though I was told it wouldn't. My internet speeds are a lot slower than what im paying for to. Your foreign customer service does nothing to help. The picture quality on my hd channels isnt even that clear. They look like you are watching analog tv. Time for me to start looking for another provider.
1.4
Coverage Area

Time Warner Cable Tv Service Review

Get your Los angeles Dodgers deal with other cable providers worked out.its not the fans fault you overpayed for there rights and now you hold everyone hostage and expect the fans to have your *** service!I would go with no cable before having twc.
Coverage Area

Time Warner Cable - Tv Service Review from Dry Ridge, Kentucky

Time Warner Cable's service is terrible. My cable is constantly going out on Eight Mile Rd near Woodruff Road in Cincinnati, Ohio. The zip code here is 45255. It is not reliable at all. On top of that, the picture quality isnt that good either. When you watch the 720p channels, it looks like you are watching analog tv. The picture isnt sharp or clear at all. I also have their internet and the speeds are very disappointing. Im paying for 30 MB and i never get over 20 MB download speeds. It also goes down here a lot too. They seriously need to upgrade their network so it is more stable and reliable. Weather affects it too even though i was told weather didnt affect it. Go with someone else.
1.5
Dry Ridge, Kentucky

Time Warner Cable digital adapters are the worst ever

time warner has forced us to connect digital adapters to our TVs in order to get any changes. problem is these adapters are terrible. 1) there is a major delay in changing channels. it takes 5 to 10 seconds for each channel to change 2) even with the adapter, many of the channels that I am paying for will not work. 3) you have to their cheap remote. its small and not well laid out. after I just brought my husband this expensive TV and now we can't even use the remote to our TVs. This all is very frustrating and when I call Time Warner for help, they tell me that I could be charged for them to come fix my channels...that's just ridiculous and very poor customer service.
2.0

Time Warner Cable - I Hate TWC

I wont even call them if i have a problem. i wait until i cant stand the problem any longer.i calledthem on fri.may 29th after having a problem since april 12 2015. they told me that they fixed the internet,they didnt and i have a repair person coming tomorrow for the TV. i cant even send this message because i cant scroll down. its time to go back to reading and get my news from a newspaper.now im being told in order to file a complaint i must type at 100 words thats 94.ugh . now its 99 wopps its 102. i wonder what my blood pressure is righ now.Still cant scroll. words 117

Time Warner Cable - Not getting what I pay for

In my area,Summerville SC, Time Warner Cable has been having way too many problems with delivering good digital service.Today, most channels are scrambled. Of 200 channels only 25 are viewable. I'm thinking about changing to Sat service. Is this any better? On another note, Anthony Bennett would have been the odd man out after the signing of Lebron James,but if the Bulls do eliminate the Cavs(even though only one game has been played so far,so this series is far from over),you know the Cavs will be GREATLY questioned(with ALOT of "I told you so's") about trading away Wiggins,with his great potential,for the oft-injured Love,who as has been pointed out,most likely will sign with another team next season. Kevin Love was no Chris Bosh(comparing the "Big Three" of the Cavs with the "Big Three" of the Miami Heat).
I didn't like
  • Poor picture quality

Time Warner Cable - More and more fees from time warner

I moved into an apartment complex which receives free services for the manager, owner etc... I know this because one of the family members told me this as long as they were not named. They specifically tell you that if you don't use T/W for your T.V. and internet, you will be charged a separate fee for using sattelite i.e. Direct T.V. and Dish. They want a $350.00 deposit for fence repair/damage that can occur when they mount the dish. The only thing is they bolt it to the fence and there is NO WAY this damages the fence. Several people who paid this deposit, and moved out, never got it back, even though there was no damage to the fence. The point is that t/w gives these services free to the managers and owners to force you to use their service. A lot of these people are on fixed incomes and cant afford all this ***. Its ridiculous for t/w to do this. They are so money hungry that they would put people in a position to use their service and price the other options out of reach. The management would not be charging this " deposit" if it wasn't getting free cable, so you cant blame it on the management. Its a direct result of the greedy jerks at t/w.

Time Warner Cable Tv Service Review

Rates keep going up for no reason. Worst customer service I have ever had. 55 dollars for standard Internet and tv now it is 80. I now have 4 tv channels and I can't get a straight answer and they want to CHARGE me for a service call. I do not recommend twc to anyone.
1.3

Time Warner Cable Tv Service Review

When watching TV we constantly get message "One moment please...
Waverly, Ohio