Product: Time Warner Cable Tv Service Clear all filters (0 of 127 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Time Warner Cable Tv Service Review

By far the worst cable or TV service anywhere there are a total rip-off and price I'm trying to get customer service and try to understand them at the same time because you're from another country is another story
1.2
#919332

Time Warner Cable - Tv Service Review from Columbus, Ohio

I have had problems with twc since day one. It's been three weeks since they took my money and still no cable.. Every time i talk to them they tell me another lie.. I have had four techs. come to my home and still nothing. They tell me one thing and when i wait for the day they say no one shows up. I call them and they lie again.... It took them less than 5 mins.to take my money but i have to wait to get a refund... I told them i am contacting the BBB. I'm tired of there lies......
1.4

Time Warner Cable - Tv Service Review from Milwaukee, Wisconsin

As of the beginning of May 2016 I had Time Warner cable install TV Internet and home phone and out of those three I've had two of the service is working but the TV portion has not worked 95% of the time at all i've contacted them I've had to *** of work I have four different locations for them to come out and fix it it has never been fixed properly I've called them including today September 1 and I've been seeking a him credit for my bill for the TV portion and It has not been taken care they have been rude to me they have not kept their word and I've gone in to locations on Mayfair Road and I have contacted them numerous times and they make me feel like I have done something wrong with their attitude and they're questioning me instead of being more concerned about fixing the problem and having a customer that would give them a good review and a happy customer too they do not seem to care at all about me as a customer and they have treated me and talk to me disrespectfully and have made me feel as though I have been the one that hasn't done right by them even though I paid my bill every month on time even though my service has been terrible
1.4

Time Warner Cable - Time Warner Review

To all you good folks out there, please don't make the mistake of choosing Time Warner for your TV provider, 'Don't Do It'! They blatantly lied to me over the phone telling me i had the capability of a pausing, recording, etc, NOPE, completely incorrect! I had Time Warner Cable install three (3) receivers in my home less than three hours ago and came home to GARBAGE! I was specifically told on the phone yesterday that i would receive four '4' receivers for $139 per month (this includes internet service) that has the capability of doing all the above, again, nope, none of the above works. If you're watching a program and feel like utilizing the bathroom, having a cigarette, what ever the case may be , apparently you have to pay EXTRA to pause your show 'hilarious, right'! Needless to say, i contacted them right away and told them to disconnect the service! I feel violated with this company (Time Warner Cable) due the deceit/lies that i was told on the phone! I will NEVER utilize this company (Time Warner Cable) for my entertainment services again (and i will do my best to bring awareness to others of Time Warner Services Practices! Direct TV, it's the way to go...
I didn't like
  • Extremely disatisfied

Time Warner Cable - Tv Service Review from Summerville, South Carolina

ABC and CBS freezes up or the screen goes black, this is very aggravating. I have called customer service many times and they tell me it must be my tv, well this is funny because my neighbors are having the same problem, don't know where they get their employees at,because they sure don't know what they are talking about. I have called them several times about lowering my bill, well you are on a bundle if you remove anything your charges will go up, ridiculous. I have to pay $168.00, I am 69yrs old and on Social Security, that's sad. TIME WARNER CABLE ARE CROOKS, I HOPE THE NEW COMPANY WILL BE BETTER !!
1.1

Time Warner Cable Tv Service Review from Mountain View, California

Don't be fooled by the Time Warner commercials. They show a well-groomed preppy man show up to install your cable. We had a filthy , smelly man install ours. He disconnected our dvd players and did not reconnect them. When we signed up, we were promised a $300. Reward card for signing up. Now we are told that we are not going to get it. We were not given a channel listing. The channels are non orderly . We are very unhappy and we are cancelling our service.

Time Warner Cable Tv Service Review

The Worst Cable Company ever they need to be put out of *** business some of there channels don't show you can't view the guide because it's always unavailable they are just horrible

Time Warner Cable Tv Service Review from Cincinnati, Ohio

I am so tired of Time Warner Cable and all of the problems and outages I have been having with them. Their internet and cable are so unstable here in Cincinnati, Ohio. The zip code is 45255 near Eight Mile and Woodruff Road. My picture quality is not good at all especially on the 720p channels like Fox News. Your commercials keep claiming you are improving your service and doing good. Well, I sure am not seeing it here. You keep raising rates, have rude customer service people, your internet is slow and unstable. Weather causes my service to go out. I will be dropping you soon if these aren't fixed.

Time Warner Cable Tv Service Review

I can't stand this cable company. Our cable is constantly being interrupted. Every time we have them come out... It's the same thing ... Yep.. These places have old wiring...it's so crazy...

Time Warner Cable - Just another money grab

the only reason time warner is changing to require these boxes is they cant stand people getting basic cable . they just raised the price of basic cable from 13 to 17 dollars. that is a 20% increase. I have 4 tvs so I would also have to pay another $18 for four boxes. that's $35 a month for basic cable. no way. I bought a good antenna and get almost the same as basic and no monthly payment. I hope they lose so many customers they have to close. they have been raising their payments by 10 % or more every year for decades.on top of that it is impossible to get a correct answer from cust. service. they said their basic internet is 14.95 period with no other costs and that is a lie. I found out there is equip fees and taxs. just another scam
I didn't like