I WAS MOVING AWAY AND NEEDED TO CANCEL MY SERVICES, THEY TRANSFED ME THOUGH 7 DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS, NOBODY NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE OR NOTHING( FOR THREE DAYS THAT HAPPEN ).DID'NT CANCEL INTILL I TOLD THEM I WANNA TO UPGRADE AND POOM SOMEBODY ANSWERED ME IN LESS THEN A SECOND.

TOOK ME 45 MINTUES TO AN HOUR WITH THE SALES MAN MANAGER, AND STILL THEY TOLD ME THAT IT WAS GOING TO TAKE UP TO FOUR DAYS TO DISCONNECT.I CAN'T BELEIVE THE MESURES THEY GO TO NOT TO LOSE A CUSTOMER THERE PRACTICALLY FORCING YOU TO STAY WITH THEM.

Review about: Time Warner Cable Manager.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Time Warner Cable - Time warner wont clean up their mess Time Warner Cable "The Installation guy left a mess and the company wont clean this up till Tuesday and it was left on Saturday. He was here from 1030 to 530 opening holes..." Read more Time Warner Cable - TIME WARNER TECH PROPERTY DAMAGE Time Warner Cable "I have been having internet problems of less than 1.0mbps download speeds. Called TW support, sent tech out several days later. What a piece of work this tool was. Looked..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Twc Cable Service Review from Greensboro, North Carolina Time Warner Cable "I had Time Warner Cable come out to reconnect a ground wire that came off my cablebox on the side of the house. They stated I didn't have to be..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Bundle Review from Corpus Christi, Texas Time Warner Cable "I received in the mail a $10.00 package deal so I thought great I will give it a try since I had an antenna only tv service. Already..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more