I WAS MOVING AWAY AND NEEDED TO CANCEL MY SERVICES, THEY TRANSFED ME THOUGH 7 DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS, NOBODY NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE OR NOTHING( FOR THREE DAYS THAT HAPPEN ).DID'NT CANCEL INTILL I TOLD THEM I WANNA TO UPGRADE AND POOM SOMEBODY ANSWERED ME IN LESS THEN A SECOND.

TOOK ME 45 MINTUES TO AN HOUR WITH THE SALES MAN MANAGER, AND STILL THEY TOLD ME THAT IT WAS GOING TO TAKE UP TO FOUR DAYS TO DISCONNECT.I CAN'T BELEIVE THE MESURES THEY GO TO NOT TO LOSE A CUSTOMER THERE PRACTICALLY FORCING YOU TO STAY WITH THEM.

Review about: Time Warner Cable Manager.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Time Warner Cable - Unethical Harrassment Time Warner Cable "I had been using time warner cable since November 2003. I am moving and cancelled my service in early November. I returned all of my equipment at their store so..." Read more Incompetent Ignorance. Safelink wireless Safelink Wireless "I have submitted all documentation several times thru various methods including texting the information,email, and U.S. Postal Service. It states my documentation is approved however my status is still PENDING...." Read more Time Warner Cable - Bundle Review from Corpus Christi, Texas Time Warner Cable "I received in the mail a $10.00 package deal so I thought great I will give it a try since I had an antenna only tv service. Already..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Cable Tv Service Review Time Warner Cable "Let's see where do I start? I called Time Warner cable to come install cable at my house on Monday. I have had the internet though them for 4 years..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more