Time Warner Dayton Ohio was covering the Xaver-Wake Forest Basketball Game on January 3rd, 2010. With 1 minute and 30 seconds left in the first overtime, Time Warner cut the game and showed some movie program. So after watching the game for three hours I don't get to see the ending.

Would they do this if you were watching a movie. Unbelievable!!

I was thinking of switching to Direct Tv or the Dish Network so I can get the Thursday night NFL games. Although I have been a Time Warner Customer for 33 years tonight makes my decision easy. I have a friend that just signed a deal with Direct for a $500 coupon he used to buy a new HD TV. I guess the television networks did not learn anythinng from the "Heidi" incident many years ago wherein they cut off the Jets overtime game to show the movie. At least Heidi was a known movie and I don't have a clue what Time Warner switched to to cut off the game.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Time Warner Cable - Does not deliver what they agree to Time Warner Cable "Had Time Warner Internet in my new home for 2 months, and was supposed to be getting 25+ mbps speeds. Could not keep connections and and slow as dial..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Ongoing issue Time Warner Cable "I moved to my home in February 2015. The previous owner had DISH, but we went with Time Warner for cable, internet and phone. In the front yard..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Bundle Review from Corpus Christi, Texas Time Warner Cable "I received in the mail a $10.00 package deal so I thought great I will give it a try since I had an antenna only tv service. Already..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more