Time Warner Dayton Ohio was covering the Xaver-Wake Forest Basketball Game on January 3rd, 2010. With 1 minute and 30 seconds left in the first overtime, Time Warner cut the game and showed some movie program. So after watching the game for three hours I don't get to see the ending.

Would they do this if you were watching a movie. Unbelievable!!

I was thinking of switching to Direct Tv or the Dish Network so I can get the Thursday night NFL games. Although I have been a Time Warner Customer for 33 years tonight makes my decision easy. I have a friend that just signed a deal with Direct for a $500 coupon he used to buy a new HD TV. I guess the television networks did not learn anythinng from the "Heidi" incident many years ago wherein they cut off the Jets overtime game to show the movie. At least Heidi was a known movie and I don't have a clue what Time Warner switched to to cut off the game.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Time Warner Cable - Ongoing issue Time Warner Cable "I moved to my home in February 2015. The previous owner had DISH, but we went with Time Warner for cable, internet and phone. In the front yard..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Worst Customer Service Time Warner Cable "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Time Warner Cable - Billing Department Review from Salisbury, North Carolina Time Warner Cable "Something that is not impossible you pay your bill a week early and A company was so much technology still F up some *** decided to turn my..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more Chevrolet - GMC Word Means NOTHING!!! Chevrolet "On August 28. 2017, my Brand New Chevrolet Malibu turned a year old. There was a problem with my trunk getting water inside, due to Hurricane Harvey Rain, which caused..." Read more Camping World - Worst experience in my life. NEVER AGAIN!!! Camping World "Will never purchase another item from Camping World again in my life. They have lied to me and are not true to their word. Their employees tore my canvas as..." Read more