I can truly relate to the previous complaints on Time Warner customer service!Last Wednesday, 4/16 I called because my internet stopped working.

They ran diagnostics and found that I had to have a service appointment. Of course, the earliest possible date is Monday, 4/21/08. Someone called me Saturday to confirm that I was still having the internet problem - I said Yes! On 4/21/08 my service appt.

is between 1pm - 5pm. I called around 2pm to see when they might be coming. I was then informed that my appointment was Cancelled by the Technican who reported that issue was an outage problem and it has been fixed. However, no one bothered to call and ask.

They put me back on the service appt. list for 4/21/08 by now it is 4pm so i have to wait now until 8pm. The technican comes an hour after I get off the phone. He comes and informs me the issue is with my neighborhood - no internet lines working and maintenance have to come fix the lines.

Great! I call back later on that evening to see if that was done yet or when it would be done. Customer service has No Idea about what the technician told me. He said he would take all information down and schedulee a maintenance call first thing today.

Now it is 4/22/08 Time Warner rep calls me this morning to schedule confirm a service appointment. So then I had to explain to him that it should be a maintenance call not service call. He was suppose to call me back when completed. It is still not done.

if this is Not resolved by tomorrow I will be canceling my services. The lack of communication between technican center and call center horrible. I am telling one center what the other told me.

It's like being the go between for two arguing kids.

Review about: Time Warner Cable Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments