Time Warner will run a special for twenty bucks a month for six months for internet service.Once you become use to it in a couple of months they will send you a bill for three hundred bucks.

If you don't pay they will turn you off and refuse you service forever. Even block your address so no one else can have service.

I live in a rural area and the only alternative is dsl from AT&T, a dud.

They have you where they want you because they are a monopoly with the rudest customer service in the world.The governmant needs to regulate these thieves.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

um...leaving out some facts there dude? At least give facts including what *** things YOU'VE done with the service and not just pile it ALL on the rep

timewarnercablesucks

Time Warner Cable, HANDS DOWN, has the worst cable service billing and customer service in San Diego.

Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Time Warner Cable Internet Review from Waco, Texas Time Warner Cable "It's literally like living in the middle of no where, except I live in the middle of the city and I can't get my Internet to even put off a..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Twc Cable Service Review from Greensboro, North Carolina Time Warner Cable "I had Time Warner Cable come out to reconnect a ground wire that came off my cablebox on the side of the house. They stated I didn't have to be..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more