Time Warner NY/NJ area did not install and connect me correctly so for 4 months when the wind blew or snow days, I had no phone, TV and Internet for 6 to 24 hours almost every 10 days.Over 4 months of calls, hours on the phone, stood up 2 times by repairman...I cancelled.

They talked good but did not deliver. After this, I had to drive miles to return equipment before service could be cancelled. The communication industries need to be challenged by consumers. Start to demand from the FED.

communication bureau, NO MORE CONTRACTS, no cancellation fees and higher quality services. We should pay only for services, NOT business alimony i.e. cancellation of services.

Marriage is a contract we are being forced to marry businesses!

Review about: Time Warner Cable Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Time Warner Cable - Twc Cable Service Review from Greensboro, North Carolina Time Warner Cable "I had Time Warner Cable come out to reconnect a ground wire that came off my cablebox on the side of the house. They stated I didn't have to be..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Business Spectrum Worthless Time Warner Cable "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..." Read more ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more