1.When Time Warner credits your bill, check to see if they've also credited the taxes and fees you paid.

Every time I have to request a credit for a misbilling, they only credit the amount of the misbilling, and don't include the fees and taxes. They keep it.

If you are paying for a private, unlisted number, even though your phone number is blocked, it is not blocked to 800 numbers you may have called.Time Warner does not tell you this when you request a private phone number, so your number is not truly private.

Review about: Time Warner Cable Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Time Warner Cable - Ongoing issue Time Warner Cable "I moved to my home in February 2015. The previous owner had DISH, but we went with Time Warner for cable, internet and phone. In the front yard..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Billing Department Review from Salisbury, North Carolina Time Warner Cable "Something that is not impossible you pay your bill a week early and A company was so much technology still F up some *** decided to turn my..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Cable Tv Service Review Time Warner Cable "I have never paid $70 a month for THE worst cable ever!!! I am constantly getting interruptions in my service and now they say they will be cutting 13 channels..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Real Movers Moving And Storage - They should lose their license. Real Movers Moving And Storage "Beware anyone who is thinking of hiring a MOVER. Real Movers Moving and Storage in Miami is the WORSE mover one can have. What they didn't lose they destroyed. Antique..." Read more Camping World - Given the run around Camping World "Went to purchase a winnebago at camping world in st. Augustin fl. Were told we could get a 78000 trailer with 10000. Off for the trade in of our motorcycle...." Read more Crossroads Rv - Terrible service & Warranty Crossroads Rv "I have a crack at the corner of the front slide out. The dealer says this is probably due to a weld being broken in the wall frame. I was..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night i was at your restaurant located at 11850 Elam Rd. Balch Springs, Tx 75180. I placed an order for 3 of the Sunday specials. I waited 40 minutes..." Read more