I live in Northeast Wisconsin and almost everyday Road Runner Broadband does not work at some point or is so slow that the test says it is barely faster than dialup.When you call, you get the same boilerplate: turn off computer and modem, wait 60 seconds, etc and the person is usually a foreigner who does not seem to understand or give a ***.

The standard response when nothing helps is to ask you to pay more for more bandwidth. I think they have oversold their service and everyone else pays when people are downloading movies, etc---Road Runner is not worth $50 per month they charge.

It is a ripoff.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Time Warner Cable - Billing Department Review from Salisbury, North Carolina Time Warner Cable "Something that is not impossible you pay your bill a week early and A company was so much technology still F up some *** decided to turn my..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Does not deliver what they agree to Time Warner Cable "Had Time Warner Internet in my new home for 2 months, and was supposed to be getting 25+ mbps speeds. Could not keep connections and and slow as dial..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Worst Customer Service Time Warner Cable "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..." Read more ATT - AT&T AutoPay Program: Action required on your account ATT "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..." Read more Bjs Wholesale Club - High Pressure, Misrepresentation, LIED TO Bjs Wholesale Club "We phoned BJ's on 2301 Taylor Road Cheapeake, VA prior to our visit to request information for a possible purchase. We provided the item number 608083 and requested any additional..." Read more Baymont Inn And Suites - Sleep on the bench in the boardwalk then this dump Baymont Inn And Suites "I will be calling coorperate and demanding a refund , I added pictures snd my other full review , because it’s tok much to type. Besides this place being dirty..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap quality computer table that broke on 1st day of usage. Pepperfry "The computer table Name "Leico study table with Bookshelf" delivered by Pepperfry was of very cheap quality. I found the screw fitting and hardware used in the computer table was..." Read more ScoreSense - PISSED OFF FATHER ScoreSense "This is complete *** and that's why I will not bring my business to this company nor will I refer anyone to deal with a company as shady as this..." Read more