This company is so ***.They recently updated the system and now none of our recorded shows will record as programmed.

I have shows recording seasons past even back 5 seasons ago. when we programmed it to only record "new" shows. So our dvr box is full and won't record more shows without deleting shows we don't want deleted. This is redicilous.

I called last night and the representative did not know how to fix the problem. After over an hour on the phone he finally asked his supervisor and was told it is because of the recent update.

But they are not fixing the problem??????????????Very dump company, DON'T RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Time Warner Cable Cable Tv Service.

Reason of review: their update screwed up our recordings.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Time Warner Cable - Twc Cable Service Review from Greensboro, North Carolina Time Warner Cable "I had Time Warner Cable come out to reconnect a ground wire that came off my cablebox on the side of the house. They stated I didn't have to be..." Read more ATT - AT&T AutoPay Program: Action required on your account ATT "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..." Read more Time Warner Cable internet is a joke Time Warner Cable "We switched over to Time Warner Cable recently for some reason, it might have been because it was slightly cheaper than the internet we had before. Anyways, as soon as..." Read more Cricket Wireless - Activation fraud Cricket Wireless "Today I stopped at a Cricket Wireless store to ask questions about switching over to their company. Before I knew it, I was getting signed up. Ok, no problem, except..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more