Just missed the Kennedy Center Honors I had recorded with dvr because the picture kept pixilating and freezing making it unwatchable.There is an issue with my cable in general.

My wireless connection was fine for years, and then one morning a few weeks ago I woke up and it wasn't working. Like you I assumed since it worked wired it must be the router. So I went out and purchased a new more advanced router. Same problem.

The more advanced router keeps saying "problem with cable connection. Contact your isp. I've played around with the settings, but still the connection is unstable. In addition to my inability to maintain my wireless connection there are problems with my cable.

There are many HD channels that I can't watch because in some cases the sound drops every other word, or in other cases the picture is pixilated and continually freezes. When I take all of the issues into consideration it's hard for me to imagine the problem is not with Time Warner.

I've decided that right after the holiday I'm going to return both of my boxes and discontinue my service, because I don't like paying for something I don't use.As far as the internet goes, I'll take the money I'm saving on cable and get that new clear 4G wireless.

Review about: Time Warner Cable Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments