1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been having internet problems of less than 1.0mbps download speeds. Called TW support, sent tech out several days later.

What a piece of work this tool was. Looked like a street *** with lousy work ethics and attitude. Ended up screwing up my tv reception, now have heavy pixilations, fuzzy and blurry digital pictures. I didn't believe this was possible but he was able to do it!

He spent 4 hrs making things worse than walked off the job. Refused my requests to get someone out that knew what they were doing and even refused to allow me to speak to his supervisor. Claimed he didn't have one. LOL He had to borrow my tools and even my step ladder.

Said he left the ladder at someone's house a few days earlier and didn't want to report it as he would have to pay for it. Left his TW van running 4 hours which is against Ohio Law to leave an unattended vehicle running alone a *** thing to do. Got stuck in my snow covered yard - *** parked his van there causing property damage and even dragged his undercarriage gouging up my $30k 1,000 ft drive. Lied many times - stated someone else with more experience was on the way only to find out 2 hours later they were not; Lied about not having a supervisor; Asked him to put everything back the way it was before he got there because I didn't have TV problems at that time, it was an internet issue.

Claimed he put back the old modem and bumped the speed back up. After he left I found he did neither. You cannot get to anyone at TW that cares. All of their store and 800 numbers point to one 800 number.

Good luck Spectrum! Absolute worse company in the world. Here's some pictures of what the *** did to my yard and drive. 2 UPS drivers came along and pushed him out.

I would have left him there to rot. Switching to anything but TW. I will go without TV service if I have to.

Don't stay away from Time Warner, RUN AWAY FROM TIME WARNER! Internet and NOW TV and PHONE service still not working.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of time warner cable technical support and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Time Warner Cable needs to "check for the repair to fix my property caused by the tech" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned time warner cable technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Time Warner Cable.

Comments

Anaheim, California, United States #1260485

"This review is a subjective opinion of a user." This review is an honest reflection of many Time Warner customers. TWC is the worst!

And if you think Spectrum will be better - forget it. It's the same people in the same building. They changed the name to get out from under the cloud of worst service ever!

Nothing is going to change - service will only get worse. Yes, worse!