The Installation guy left a mess and the company wont clean this up till Tuesday and it was left on Saturday.He was here from 1030 to 530 opening holes in the wall.

I have a pet and notice this one was still open. I called the company and a woman said they will try to get it fix today. At 930 a woman Desire said it wont be fixed till Tuesday. Pay our bills on time, but not fix their messes, shame on you.

They argued with me and it will take them only 5 minutes Non sensitive managers, I have a pet.this is negligence

Review about: Service Installation.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $3000
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Time Warner Cable Cable Tv Service Review Time Warner Cable "I have never paid $70 a month for THE worst cable ever!!! I am constantly getting interruptions in my service and now they say they will be cutting 13 channels..." Read more East Coast Concrete - Beware! East Coast Concrete "Beware! A company that you will soon see in the news for all the consumer complaints. Owner Josh is very personable and will tell you everything you want to hear...." Read more Naca - LIARS Naca "Your staff does not know about how the NACA program works nor do you have respect for the time that we attend your appointments every month, to say the same..." Read more Mark Medical Care - Deceptive Doctor Mark Medical Care "This doctor is misleading, nasty and deceptive. He is a radiologist who went to school in Mexico and now he is using second-hand lasers on his hispanic customers. Beware of..." Read more Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more