1.4
Style and Design

My complaint with Time Warner Cable is an ongoing issue. EVERYDAY I have issues with Wifi and Cable TV services.

My problem date(s) is ongoing and exist EVERYDAY! I consistently loose my connection to Wifi a few times a day, especially in the morning. Every time a contact TWC I hear the same response "there is no outage in your area." By the time I actually speak to a live person my service has returned but TWC cannot explain why my service is unreliable. Their service representatives do not have any technical experience and it is impossible to speak with someone who has the experience to correctly address and fix the issues.

Constantly apologizing just makes matter worse. My issue with their CABLE TV service is an ongoing problem also... the picture blinks off leaving us to watch a black screen for a few seconds before the picture returns. The sound consistently goes out as though the TV has been muted.

I want to repeat...these is an ongoing EVERYDAY ISSUE!

How can a company get away with charging for services they cannot provide? Something must be done to correct EVERYONES' SERVICE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Time Warner Cable Bundle.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments