Never, ever, ever, ever in my life did I think I would ever be singing the praises of Time Warner Cable over any other company, but FOR GODS SAKE SPECTRUM HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO MESS UP TIME WARNER CABLE EVEN FURTHER!!!!!!!!!The 3 month period of outages I had to endure last summer while you "upgraded our internet speeds" was bad enough (thank you TWC for the measly but now-appreciated-in-hindsight $30 credit I received for that).

However, I have been a TWC customer for 5 years. Any time I was late on a bill, I was always able to make a payment arrangement to avoid service interruption. And now you've taken away the ability for your customer service reps on chat and on phone to do payment arrangements???!!!! Literally, none of the 9 people I've spoken to over the past couple of days have been able to do anything for me.

They tell me "the computer won't let us do that." "No one can override the computer." "Your cut off date is the 29th, but your service could be lost prior to that because the computer does it and we can't override it." WHAT!!!! It is absolutely ridiculous that there is not a single human being in your entire organization that can help me with a payment arrangement, a credit, a pushback on my service cut off date, ANYTHING to help a customer who was with the company you recently purchased for 5 years. Comcast sucks. TWC sucks.

But SPECTRUM sucks more.

I hope you go bankrupt, you idiots.I'm switching to Centurylink on Monday when they have my service activated.

1.4
Style and Design
Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

You're chronically late - either downgrade your services or pay your bill on time. No one cares why you can't pay your bill .