Resolved
1.4
Coverage Area

Hooked up yesterday, after tech left internet went down and I spent another 2 hours trying to get it fixed with TWC level 2. Was dropped 5 times by phone reps.

Finally got a tech that informed me the Engineers are trying to fix a major problem, and HOPEFULLY my Ultimate speed of 300/20 will actually work. Tested more than 10 times this morning and the highest speeds I got were 30.53/15.23. How's that for BAD service. And this is costing me $20 more a month for speeds on the previous service that I was getting 19/10.

What a rip off. I'm going to cancel TWC and get a service from a company that can actually provide a great service. After spending 5 hours with TWC yesterday you would think they would have at least offered to send a tech to my home today....but oh no, all I'm going to get is a phone call to find out how fast the speed is. Then, maybe if I'm down right lucky they MIGHT send a tech out to replace the modem.

Great, another day of waiting around and rescheduling my appointments to suit TWC.

What in the world has happened to customer service these days. Who do these people think funds their pay checks????

Product or Service Mentioned: Time Warner Cable Internet Service.

Reason of review: Service and Product Quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Whole experience.

Comments

A WONDERFUL TWC Senior Customer Service Representative called me about a day after I Posted comments. The issue was immediately resolved within 1/2 hour and I'm back on track with my services from TWC.