In late August I signed up for tv with dvr's, phone and internet.After installation the technician informed me he did not have the dvr's.

I called their useless customer service and rescheduled for the dvr's. The next tech came out and said he couldn't install them because they don't put dvr's in business although it's on my original paperwork. After a 3hr and 10 min phone call (talked to 26 different people) I decided I was done with this company. Called them again and told them to come and get their equipment and I switched back to my original carrier.

Currently I have logged over 11 hours of phone call. When they came and got their equipment, one piece was missing. Later figured out it was never installed. They have promised to call me back numerous times.

Never happened. They are billing me for several months service, that I didn't use and the one missing piece of equipment. I have been turned over to at least one collection agency.

Getting calls from them nonstop.I REFUSE TO PAY FOR SOMETHING I NEVER RECEIVED RUSS 816-587-4747

Review about: Time Warner Cable Tv Service Installation.

Preferred solution: stop billing for something you couldn't deliver.

I liked: Product.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments