I had been using time warner cable since November 2003.I am moving and cancelled my service in early November.

I returned all of my equipment at their store so it could be disconnected. They deleted my account info. The account had been on automatic payment and they didn't charge the last payment but then sent a bill in the mail for the entire month, which was paid. The account was supposedly settled.

Without warning or permission an independent contractor of Time Warner Cable called Makotek came to my door unannounced to pick up equipment I do not have while I was not home and left a note which threatens reconnection charges. Time Warner Cable is incredibly unprofessional. While trying to call them I was disconnects more than 5 times and they told me they showed me having a box and gave me a ticket number saying someone would call me back. I have no box.

They are in error. That should have been settled by notifying me prior when I cancelled my service and dropped the other box off or in a bill. Sending somebody to my door to try to intimidate me or threaten me with charges for a service I have no access to months after the account was supposedly settled is a scam.

Time Warner Cable was told I was moving and their actions seems more like they have someone trying to case my house for a robbery, coming to the door unannounced and leaving a tag with no date which looks very sketchy.I will never sign up for Time Warner Cable again, and I am going to warn everybody that I know about how shady and crooked they are.

Review about: Time Warner Cable Bundle.

I liked: When it worked.

I didn't like: Unprofessional, Unethical.

1.9
Style and Design
Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Get their act together, officially close the account, send a bill for the equipment they lost if they must so we can fight it. The next Time Warner person coming to my door unannounced I will have arrested.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.