29 Cedar St, Batavia, NY 14020, USA
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Why should we pay full price for only half or 50 % of what we are recieving.Outages for TV bad pixel, internet, phone.

They come out for service 2 and a half years now they cant fix the problem. But they stil bill me full cost trying to say they are giving me a credit and dont. They cant even remember it's been 2 and a half years.

They will not admit they dont know what the problem is even though they come out and cannot fix it.They also have rigged certain sections of the complaint so it gets re jected automatically if you enter information in certain boxes.

Review about: Time Warner Cable Cable Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Paying for poor service.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Sorry to hear this!Complaints about outages and slow internet are two of the most common problems clients are having with service providers like TWC/Spectrum.

It doesn't surprise me to hear that your complaints are sometimes automatically rejected. They make it really hard for anyone to file a complaint and much less get a refund. This is why, at SendDavid, we created a tool that helps unsatisfied customers submit a claim they'll pay attention to!

We would take a percentage off the refund, but our clients get $860 refunded on average, and it does work! If you are in NY, I think David can help you.

Hope you try it!Here's the link for SendDavid: http://bit.ly/2oKbCJc