I called them to have internet service installed in my vacation Home.1.

The person whom I spoke with argued about my street address. I think I know where my house is. 2. Could not speak very good English.

This really *^^%^* me off!! . All they wanted was to sell me something, would not answer any of my questions. There reason for not helping me out was because I refused to do a survey at the end of our chat?

What the *** is that? I was so furious, Good thing you can't reach out and touch them threw the phone.

Worst Company I ever dealt with and never will.Government needs to do something about companies like this.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "put them out of bussiness and get a more compitant company with english speaking people". This person is overall dissatisfied with Time Warner Cable. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Time Warner Cable.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Time Warner Cable to other companies on our site.

Comments