I've had Time Warner for years and when I initially signed up I was paying $99.99 for cable/internet/phone.I have my bill automatically drafted from my account and Time Warner is suppose to send me my bill via email, but I never get the email from some reason.

I noticed that my bill has gone up over $150.00 a month so I called to see what happen. They said I was under a special promotional price and that the price I had was no longer available and there was no specials for current customers. Ive been with them for over 6 years you would think they would cut me some deal, but no. I was super frustrated by Timer Warner and wanted to find a cable provider that was less expensive and I came across this article that really helped me find the best deal in my area.

Hope this helps others also.http://coupondeals123.com/coupon/articles.php?article_id=article_20130212

Review about: Time Warner Cable Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Mesquite, Texas, United States #923394

It's the "internet age" and in my area 75150 in Mesquite, Time Warner made a deal with the city.I have tried all companies..at&t, Verizon, Dish, exede, century link ...its funny none provide service in this area...if so its an outrageous price and not enough mb or gb to brag about to offer for a reasonable price.

So Time Warner Cable acquired "all 75150" resident accounts who need unlimited internet service (satellite -wireless) from the city.

Oh, forget about acquiring a cell phone, smart phone, tablet...from TWC not going to happen.You need internet service and planning on living in the area 75150...you might want to do your homework.

nikalseyn
Bay City, Michigan, United States #609428

your link does not work.By the way, Charter Communications is the same.

And, you probably should not let anyone automatically take money out of your bank account.Very dangerous.