I am divorced from former husband and his name is the primary on the account.He is nowhere to be found.

Time Warner will not allow transfer to me as primary. They say they send me monthly bill but I never receive them (I DO receive all other bills, so the problem is not on my end). Because he is the primary, I cannot log in to the account, cannot get information about the account, and do not receive bills. Every time I call TWC I am told there is nothing they can do except get ex to sign a transfer of primary.

I am caught between a rock and a hard place. I called the office of the President and still did not get satisfaction. What do you suggest I do?

What happens to others in my situation?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of argumentative customer service and lack of problem solving. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of time warner cable internet service. Time Warner Cable needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned time warner cable internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Time Warner Cable.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Business Spectrum Worthless Time Warner Cable "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more