I am divorced from former husband and his name is the primary on the account.He is nowhere to be found.

Time Warner will not allow transfer to me as primary. They say they send me monthly bill but I never receive them (I DO receive all other bills, so the problem is not on my end). Because he is the primary, I cannot log in to the account, cannot get information about the account, and do not receive bills. Every time I call TWC I am told there is nothing they can do except get ex to sign a transfer of primary.

I am caught between a rock and a hard place. I called the office of the President and still did not get satisfaction. What do you suggest I do?

What happens to others in my situation?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of argumentative customer service and lack of problem solving. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of time warner cable internet service. Time Warner Cable needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned time warner cable internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Time Warner Cable.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments