3.2

First let me say I have been a Time Warner customer for over 20 years, six months ago my bill had increased, so I called to find out why and was told it was a normal increase I told them that I was on a fixed income and that I would have to some of my services.They told me they could increase my internet speed to 100Mpss for the same price I was now paying, so I agreed to the plan upgrade.

I have not received the 100Mps at all during that time period. I have had speeds as low as 4Mps. They have sent technicians out several time and I have replace the modem 4 times. Three weeks ago the last technicians told me that the problem is at the street and that they would be turning my issue over to maintenance.

A tech from maintenance came out, check the speeds at the street and agreed that the problem was with TWC network not my residence network.

As I said it has been three weeks and no improvements, so I called five days ago and got a credit for two of the six months that I have paid for 100Mps internet service and was told that a supervisor would be checking me service within three days and it would be repaired within a couple of days from then.

Well it has not, and when I called back tonight the customer service person, overseas, wanted me to start over with the technicians coming back out to check the residence network.He was talking from a script, so we did not get anything resolved, May be time for Google Fiber.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Time Warner Cable. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Time Warner Cable to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of problem solving. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Time Warner Cable and time warner cable internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments