So, I have to wait another 3-5 business days to receive the money I am owed from TWC.When I talked to CSRs I was told something different one three different occasions when I asked where my money was - one CSR told me the refund had not been processed - another CSR kept going back to the first overcharge-and the third CSR said my check had been processed but it would take 4-6 weeks to get to me.

It was then a CSR in Inving confirmed that I had not actually received any refund at all. He was sort of helpful, but also blamed the CSR that cancelled our service on Saturday. Overall, the level of service I received has been awful. It has been one mess up after another and the company still keeps messing up about giving me back the money they owe me.

You should be ashamed of the level of customer service that comes out of Time Warner Cable.You gave me nothing but an incomplete installation, and initial overcharge, multiple incompetent CSR representatives, and now it it taking me two weeks to get money back from a cancelled installation.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of be given the run around and no solution to simple task. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of time warner cable installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $244. Time Warner Cable needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned time warner cable installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Time Warner Cable.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments