Made the mistake of using Time Warner in college 14 years ago.Now they refuse to stop mailing marketing materials to my parents' address.

IN A STATE THAT DOESN'T HAVE TIME WARNER SERVICE! I got them to finally stop sending $0 bills a few years ago, but my parents still receive mail from them with my name on it. It references no account number, so I can't even give them that. For some reason they can't look of the mailing address to make any changes.

Even worse, the CS rep was blatantly lying to me to get rid of me.

Emma from the Midwest team told me that she noted the issue on my account and it should stop.I asked her what the account was, and she told me to disregard her comment.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of time warner cable account from Time Warner Cable. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Time Warner Cable to "stop sending mail!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst customer service i have ever experienced. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Time Warner Cable for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments