Worst company, worst service, worst customer service.I recently called to cancel my service after approximately 10 years.

Everything started out fine, but in the past year service has been down repeatedly. I was paying for fast internet service, 20 mbps. Some days it was 1.5 to 4 mbps download. Two hours later it would be 24 mbps for a little while and then deteriorate.

Our Roku box would be unusable during those times, must less trying to download any file of any size. I canceled my service on December 18. Immediately our premium channels and internet service was turned off. For the next three months, we will still have basic cable through our homeowners association.

I asked the service representative if I could keep the cable box for a while so we could continue to see our basic channels. She said sure, we would just be prorated for the time we used it (around $6 per month).

Today I dropped off the cable box and was charged the full amount for internet and premium channels for everyday we didn't return the box, even though our services were off.The representatives only response was "I don't know why you were told what you were told."

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of time warner cable internet service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $45. Time Warner Cable needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned time warner cable internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Time Warner Cable.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments