Why is it that when you make an apt for 10 - 12 for a technician to show up, they "call" and if you are busy WORKING and can't pick up the phone they CANCEL the apt!!!Why make an apt, I wasted an entire day waiting for someone to come to the house.

Since when you make an apt you assume that someone will actually show up at the house. Not the case with Time Warner, guess they think its ok to just cancel the entire day if you miss a call!!!!!

RIDICULUS!!!!I was home the entire day and no technician actually pulled into my driveway.

Review about: Time Warner Cable Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #672962

Hey i'm sorry to hear that about your experience with time warner, my name is Fabian I am a Directv associate and im happy to offer you a 150$ best buy gift card free NFL sunday ticket and over 250 channels at a very reasonable price.Im an actual person writing this lol not a simulated type thing im just trying to help alot of people sign up and have a great experience.

You can contact me by phone at 919-455-4168 and I will be able to explain how simple and easy it is to switch and get u signed up and ready in under 15 minutes.So if your interested please give me a call, thank you

Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Billing Department Review from Salisbury, North Carolina Time Warner Cable "Something that is not impossible you pay your bill a week early and A company was so much technology still F up some *** decided to turn my..." Read more ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more