Why is it that when you make an apt for 10 - 12 for a technician to show up, they "call" and if you are busy WORKING and can't pick up the phone they CANCEL the apt!!!Why make an apt, I wasted an entire day waiting for someone to come to the house.

Since when you make an apt you assume that someone will actually show up at the house. Not the case with Time Warner, guess they think its ok to just cancel the entire day if you miss a call!!!!!

RIDICULUS!!!!I was home the entire day and no technician actually pulled into my driveway.

Review about: Time Warner Cable Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #672962

Hey i'm sorry to hear that about your experience with time warner, my name is Fabian I am a Directv associate and im happy to offer you a 150$ best buy gift card free NFL sunday ticket and over 250 channels at a very reasonable price.Im an actual person writing this lol not a simulated type thing im just trying to help alot of people sign up and have a great experience.

You can contact me by phone at 919-455-4168 and I will be able to explain how simple and easy it is to switch and get u signed up and ready in under 15 minutes.So if your interested please give me a call, thank you