2.0

Horrible customer service!I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping.

After the first year was up, I didn't want to renew our service. I called and they told me our contract was for two years, which they failed to mention when we first signed up. They were sneaky and told us it was only for a year, failing to mention they were talking about the promotional price they gave us and not our actual contract. So it's going to make two years this year and I contacted them yesterday to get my term date and to ask about why my bill went up again.

The online rep "Winston" told me that I had another promotion in effect that had expired in December. I asked him when my contract expires and he answered "last month". How can my contract have expired last month when I signed up a couple of months after New Years???! I'm trying to avoid my contract auto renewing!

So by this point I've deciphered that this guy either had no idea what he was talking about, or he was just avoiding the question to try to scam me into renewing the contract. He refused to give me my contract's term date, referring back to the date the promotion ended and trying to push more promotions on me which would then renew the contract once more. I don't care for a promotion, I want my contract term date! "Winston" flat out stops answering me.

Worst customer service I've ever experienced.I'm calling today to get a copy of my contract and file another complaint.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of averting answering questions. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of time warner cable customer care. Time Warner Cable needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned time warner cable customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Time Warner Cable.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments