Horrible customer service!I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping.
After the first year was up, I didn't want to renew our service. I called and they told me our contract was for two years, which they failed to mention when we first signed up. They were sneaky and told us it was only for a year, failing to mention they were talking about the promotional price they gave us and not our actual contract. So it's going to make two years this year and I contacted them yesterday to get my term date and to ask about why my bill went up again.
The online rep "Winston" told me that I had another promotion in effect that had expired in December. I asked him when my contract expires and he answered "last month". How can my contract have expired last month when I signed up a couple of months after New Years???! I'm trying to avoid my contract auto renewing!
So by this point I've deciphered that this guy either had no idea what he was talking about, or he was just avoiding the question to try to scam me into renewing the contract. He refused to give me my contract's term date, referring back to the date the promotion ended and trying to push more promotions on me which would then renew the contract once more. I don't care for a promotion, I want my contract term date! "Winston" flat out stops answering me.
Worst customer service I've ever experienced.I'm calling today to get a copy of my contract and file another complaint.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Averting answering questions
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Cable Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had Time Warner Cable come out to reconnect a ground wire that came off my cablebox on the side of the house. They stated I didn't have to be..."
- "I moved to my home in February 2015. The previous owner had DISH, but we went with Time Warner for cable, internet and phone. In the front yard..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "I've had this bed for approximately 9 years and just discovered mold growing in the air hoses. My mom has one as well and recently had the insides replaced because..."
- "San Diego based realtor, Tony Troxel, is facing a 12 person jury made up of multiple etnicities, where he must explain his conduct. Barbara Bolla inends to call Ken Bourke,..."
- "I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."