TWC has the rudest customer service practices ever!!They cannot resolve any issues.

They talk over you and protect their own. They conveniently take your payment and they say oops, you still owe money so we are going to disconnect your services. Very rude. They have messed with the right person today.

I will make sure that everyone hear my complaints, I am reporting the Manager Milana, and the billing person I spoke with Vander. She covered for him and vouched for everything he said. He never disclosed any information with me and said everything was ok and never read to me what the screen said in regards to my account and then the manager just tried to cover for him and made me feel small and incapable of handling my business. POOR, POOR, POOR customer service.

Things happen in life and I hate when people try to belittle you and make you feel less of a person because you missed a payment. Be mindful that one day you too will be in need and the tables will be turned, and I hope that you get the worst customer service known to man. I hope they make you feel less of a person as you made me feel this morning. Thank TWC for nothing.

Again, YOU have the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I will not be using your services nor will I recommend anyone to you. Everyone was right when they said you guys have horrible service. They tell you one price of $89 and then you get your first month bill from $274 for two weeks of service.

WTH!!

Again TWC is the WORST!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and lack if problem solving skills. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of time warner cable account. Time Warner Cable needs to "better customer service, own up to your mistake, aplogize for over talking me, and restore my services based on the conversation i had vander, the one who handled my payment on 10/7/2015" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned time warner cable account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Time Warner Cable.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments