Time Warner Cable took over our local cable company, which we LOVED, we went from talking to local people to talking to overseas people who constantly argue..We were supposed to have gotten a credit on our bill for 56.44, but when I looked at our bill the credit was taken off and then added back on to our account.

When I pointed it out to their customer service, they constantly argued back at me telling me I didn't know what I was talking about.. I am a medical biller, I know how to read a bill and send a bill. If I had done what they did, I would be in jail for upcoding and fraud!!!!! I know it is a small amount, but it's the principal of the thing.

My husband is a disabled veteran, we live on a limited income, we pay our bills, but, "WE WILL NEVER PAY THAT 56.44!!!! EVER!!!!! BEWARE VETERANS!!!! BEWARE CUSTOMERS!!!!

True in life and true in business..Once they cheat their customers, they will always try and cheat their customers.

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service and pricing" at Time Warner Cable. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5644 and wants Time Warner Cable to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being lied to is the worst thing you can do to a customer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Time Warner Cable and time warner cable internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments