Time Warner cable is the worst company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with in regards to quality of service and customer support. I have called them 3 times today, and each time I was on hold for more than 25 minutes. The first two attempts to speak to someone were unsuccessful because I couldn't stay on hold any longer. I finally got through to an actual human on the third attempt.

After staying on hold for 35 minutes waiting to speak to someone, the representative who answered was unable to locate my account. I have been paying TWC for over 5 years for barely acceptable Internet and tv service. They located my address, but said that someone else lives at my house with a different name than mine. At that point they refused to speak with me further and hung up on me. They woul not even tell me how to fix this situation.

The reason for the call is Internet signal interruption, resulting in speeds slower than dialup, I am paying for 10Mbps high speed cable Internet. On top of that, they raised my bill by $10 per month with no legitimate reason other than profit for them at the customers expense. I was calling to discuss a solution to their unacceptable service quality, considering the lack of customer support on top of barely functional service, I will be terminating my service with TWC on Monday.

Everyone I know and anyone who asks in the future will hear about my experience. My recommendation is to avoid TWC like the plague they are.

Review about: Time Warner Cable Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments